+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

@Questy are you sure its server support? No one seems to be commenting on server support and moreover, chev can't send you invites without specifying the venue. You should confirm this please. Anyone else got the IV for server support should please let us know. Thanks

I also got for Server support and there was a specified venue Hotel belissimo too. The problem I have is that I have three invites cos I guess I applied for them but dunno if I shd go for the three. It cld up my chances or go the oda way. Btw, we need materials ooo, whoeva has info shd help pls. Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Embee View Post
    @Questy are you sure its server support? No one seems to be commenting on server support and moreover, chev can't send you invites without specifying the venue. You should confirm this please. Anyone else got the IV for server support should please let us know. Thanks

got invites for:

1. Application Analyst - Technical Computing, and
    2.Infrastructure Analyst - Server Support.

BSF

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    I also got for Server support and there was a specified venue Hotel belissimo too. The problem I have is that I have three invites cos I guess I applied for them but dunno if I shd go for the three. It cld up my chances or go the oda way. Btw, we need materials ooo, whoeva has info shd help pls. Tnx
    Go for the three. I was invited for two last year, I realised that I could have written the two, instead of one that I eventually did. Your name is on the three list you were invited for.
    As a man Thinketh so is He! What are you THINKING Now!!!

yea, I got invite for Server Support. Whose got useful info on this position? Please share.

Thanks a lot for ur response. Rili appreciate it. Pls wts d format of d questions cos m at a loss of wat to read. Wat position dd u go 4?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF View Post
    Go for the three. I was invited for two last year, I realised that I could have written the two, instead of one that I eventually did. Your name is on the three list you were invited for.

Anyone with info about the skills test for server/network analyst position should please supply us as we're kinda in the dark here.

@all: how can someone confirm the position he applied for (Graduate/Experience)?. I have like 2 years network support experience but i wouldn't know if that qualifies me for experienced as most oil companies believe that any experience less than 5 years is like no experience. I wish everybody success.Awaiting ur responses fellow members!
    Be good always!

I pm'd you, do kindly reply.

@bsf I pm'd you.

House, who has any idea of what to expect in the upcoming skills test for IT positions slated for this fri?

Pls has anyone who wrote the test on the 15th of August gotten invite for the skills test? Or do you knw if they are yet to contact anyone else (like anoda batch) for skills test?

I got invites for
    Infrastructure analyst: Server support, Application analyst: Business analyst, Technical computing and JDE support. What i don't understand is T fare, is it going to be for each of the tests? (no mind me, i like money) and pls those that wrote last yr, pls help us wit test formats esp server support and business analyst.

Quote Originally Posted by dapsy007 View Post
    @all: how can someone confirm the position he applied for (Graduate/Experience)?. I have like 2 years network support experience but i wouldn't know if that qualifies me for experienced as most oil companies believe that any experience less than 5 years is like no experience. I wish everybody success.Awaiting ur responses fellow members!
    Yeah, i have similar issue, i have worked with two different telecoms vendors within the last 3yrs and have a couple of Cisco certifications in networking, i applied for Network support but did not get IV for aptitude test having met all the required criteria, is it that chevron doesn't consider 3yrs experienced guys as freshers and thereby doesn't not expect them to take aptitude test?

+ Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast