+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally what? Pls try to be explicit to enable other guys understand you.

Quote Originally Posted by BBBCCC View Post
    Finally what? Pls try to be explicit to enable other guys understand you.
    oops very sry guys. the ''finally'' was for the fact that i found the tread again. i felt it was lost. u guys shd say something before the tread is lost and someone decides to open another

Whats the matter with chevron or have they forgotten this aplication or have they call people for the next stage? Cos i know they needed few persons for this position from the number that wrote the test! Pls lets keep ears wide open!

10x guys for all ur info and updates so far. But, my case is dat i was tested on Server Support, has anybody been called for the second test on this dept(ie server support) plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! update abeg, b4 person go die of BP!

@okay1234, i wrote sever support but have not been contacted. they go call us in JESUS name, Amen

this is really surprising, imagine, if am right, this application was done with in April and it took Chevvy 4 months to call 4 aptitude test, i wonder if it is still going to take another 4 months for them to call for the skill test hu!

But am still imaging. But the Engineering dept, theirs' didnt take up to this time for their second test, while is ours' taking this time na, i wounder?

pls where is the thread for Facilities Engineer

Hi peeps a friend just received an invite for skills aptitude test anybody else with invite already?

Re: Application for Employment - Infrastructure Analyst - Network Support – Invitation for Skills Test

Dear: xxxxxxxxxxxx,

We refer to your application for the position of Infrastructure Analyst - Network Support with Chevron Nigeria Limited, and wish to invite you for Skills Test scheduled to hold on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:00am.

The venue is Conference Room (Annex 5, 6th floor), The Hotel Bellissimo, New Road Bus Stop, before Chevron Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos. Please endeavour to be at the venue at least One (1) hour to the commencement of the Test.

You are required to come along with this letter, Originals and Photocopies of your educational credentials (including NYSC), Curriculum Vitae, as well as a form of identification (International Passport, National ID-Card, Work ID-Card, Drivers’ License).
    (Please note that candidates without the above will not be allowed to take the test)

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail.

On your arrival at the venue, please ask for HR Representative.

For further enquiries, please contact Ayodele Okhiria on telephone number (01) – 2772222 -6143 (e-mail: [email protected]).

Very truly yours,

M. O. Afolabi
    Manager - Human Resources Administration and Services

AAO: kcn

Confirmed! also got the invite today! what are we to expect people?

has anyone for business analyst been called? Please we need to know.

Congrats guys I wish you best. cheers

+ Reply
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast