+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Quote Originally Posted by BilgBilly View Post
    This posting response has not been good. Is it that we are not many or we are not talking. Well i have not and i dont know of anybody.
    If you have please let us know. If you have been reading this please comment to keep the thread alive.
    kool down bros! when they start calling for the skills test u will know bcos we'll post it here. So, all u need do now, is to pray that God crowns ur effort in the aptitude test with good success so dat u can move on to the next stage. I wish u all the best!

bb1

U will be called for skills test after 2/3 weeks after aptitude.keep on praying.Infact in my aptitude test ,out ot the VR passages only one different( that of global warming).the passeges were repeated.wishing you the best

Quote Originally Posted by bb1 View Post
    U will be called for skills test after 2/3 weeks after aptitude.keep on praying.Infact in my aptitude test ,out ot the VR passages only one different( that of global warming).the passeges were repeated.wishing you the best
    you're so on point bro!

Guys any info from chevron on the recently help aptitude test for business analyst applicants?

Hello house,
    Please does anyone has any information as to whether there would be another batch of aptitude test for this position? Because from what i have heard so far, the test has only taken place in Lagos while applicants from other states are yet to be invited.

you again,...na wa ooo

@Smartpue: i don't get you.........cant remember having any initial conversation with you bro. Do u have any info as requested?

Wishing everyone the best

Quote Originally Posted by ITguru View Post
    @Smartpue: i don't get you.........cant remember having any initial conversation with you bro. Do u have any info as requested?
    @ITguru, ur source of info is wrong! the test for the said position has been concluded since the 15th of this month. I actually did mine in Abuja on the 15th. So, if there is going to be any invite, its going to be for the skills test. Good luck!

Pls lets keep this thread busy! Whats the latest? Has anybody be contacted buy chevron? Pls let the house know whats up pls!

It took me long time to find this thread pls lets keep it busy!!

has anybody who wrote on 15 august been contacted by chevron for skill test.....Server support

Lets keep this thread afloat.....searching for it someties can be difficult :/

+ Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast