+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Re: Chevron calling for test again: Infrastructure analyst - network support

Quote Originally Posted by oriehi View Post
    The guy with the email [email protected] is real, you'll have to drop 200 box recharge at intervals sha, but he has some cool questions. Anyways, just practice numerical reasoning (charts, graphs, etc), comprehension passages (you'll be asked to pick two options), and abstract reasoning (where you'll have to turn abstract objects to form a pattern). All the best palls.
    @oriehi, I sent you a PM. Pls check it out.

Some guys have contacted me for the questions, sorry i may not be able to send them, but simply follow what i posted earlier, use the gmats study the comprehension, numeric reasoning, which includes graphs, chats, tables, etc. and the abstract reasoning. it would help a great deal.

pls house, is the first test cancelled or this is a second stage? Your answer will help alot if you have idea.

I rememberd that they cancelled first mobil test on the ground of exam malpractice and re-invited people again. Could this be a similar experience? Or is it a second stage? Pls those with idea should help

i got my invite this afternoon. I applied for facilities engineering, instrumentation and control. We need to know if this is second stage

i dont think this is a second stage, this is just a fresh invitation altogether. D one u wrote earlier is different from this one.

@solgee, thanks 4 sharing your idea. I will prepare for a fresh test.

Quote Originally Posted by babaphil View Post
    if you need dragnet question papers for previous chevron aptitude tests call this no:234(0)70 9450 3767;ask for mr. Onome
    s.c.a.m. This is mr. Phil
    17th Wonder of the World

@solgee, thanks 4 sharing your idea. I will prepare for a fresh test.

Guys I received a text msg with a new Username and Password for the new test on 14/08 but no new email yet. I wrote the FE Test just last week. Could it be a Dragnet error or something. I really don't get what is going on....
    17th Wonder of the World

Greetingss, please does any one have an ideal of the interview question for Chevron network analyst

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1 View Post
    Guys I received a text msg with a new Username and Password for the new test on 14/08 but no new email yet. I wrote the FE Test just last week. Could it be a Dragnet error or something. I really don't get what is going on....
    Why are you worrying yourself. Did you apply for this position? If you did, then go do your test jare. If you didn't apply and you got an invite, then you can assume it was an error. They are 2 unconnected positions.

You are welcome. wishing us all good speed
    T

+ Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast