+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

@all on dis forum, thank you beyond words. I overcame my fears and doubts, now I'm in d centre of unity, Abuja, awaiting d processes 2moro. Jah d@ has brot me dis far will neva 4sake me , and U too!!! However, I'll appreciate anyone else who has been called 4 dis interview to pls speak out and let's see ways we can be of help to ourselve, cos it seems, it's only Mike85 and Myself spearheading dis stuffs and both presently in Abuja. Pls let's unite and win please. Success

Supernerd and Oma1, where are you guys?? Please tell us wen ur own interview will be, today or tomoro pls.
    ##waiting##

Mine is 2day and I'm already at d Turkish Embassy here in Abuuuujaaa

Oma1, can you pls send me ur mobile number asap Tnx pls, it's urgent

Oma1: I'm still waiting for your contact please. I'm aroud Wuse 2

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Mine is also today, in the afternoon. See you then.

Supernerd, I sent you a PM, pls reply asap

Thanks SuperNerd.
    @Oma1: I guess your interview is morning, cos mine is 1:30p.m. Can you pls brief us about what to expect Pls respond asap. Wish us all d best.

I'v done d interview n I was even d first 2 b interviewd around 10:15am today. I'm now back at home cooling. Abt wot to xpect, dey wi ask weda u wud like to return to ur home country afta ur prog or not, d city in which ur university of first choice is located in Turkey, d name of Turkish Prime Minister or President, dey wi want to know abt ur career goal.... Just make sure u kno all d neccessary tins. They promisd to send us msg within d month of July or in a month time. I wish all of us d v best.

I wil be flying to abj 2moro morning to keep a date with this. Others should share their experience abi na only oma1 do today?

Wot up every1

I had felt like kipin mute initially perhaps pendin d annoucement of successful applicants as we've bin told dat would be done in a month's time.However,i later changed my mind in lending my voice 2 d thread owing to d concern i've 4 our undergraduate applicants on dis forum posed question as 2 why non of dem got d interview invite.Of a truth,mysef can't rili xplain wat could've bin responsible 4 dis cos i want 2 believe we've got intelligent folks here on NHJ.Be dat as it may, i wish 2 say dat some undergrads did get invite cos while i was on d queue dis morin @ d Turkish embassy in Maitama,Abuja awaitin 2 be urshered into d premises 4 my interview,shuld i say surprisingly?we also had 3 undergrads wit us on dat queue! Although one of dem whom i perceive 2 be an hausa guy 4rm his intonation,also speaks turkish language disclosed 2 me dat d interview exercise had begun on d 11th of dis month though cant ascertain weda undergrads hv bin showin up since.To dis end,our undergrads on d forum can stil kip their fingers crossed since final annoucement is stil a months time. Who knows?anytin can happen. Remember: It is not over until it is over.God bless you all...

Sincerely yours,
    Michael.

@all, let me add 2 what my paddy (Mike85- bro , U too much) just said. I observed on tuesday @ d turkish embassy here in Abuja that majority of the undergraduates invitees are from the Northern part of Nigeria, maybe there was an arrangement to assist them specially in education as most of them even dressed shabbily with a pair of slipass(lol) and you know, their was nothing to stop them cos it was just a verification of documents and not many questions were asked. To our unselected undergrads, please follow up with the link contained in the second email sent from them as their are many other opportunities to get into turkey. I wish all d best.
    Ma broda mike85, we patiently keep our fingers crossed for 30days and mehn, enjoyed my trip to Abuja , wot a delightful experience with some hausa ladies making gud funs in ma bus. Safe journey as you come bak bro.
    Be gud!

+ Reply
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast