+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Oma1: You have the hard copies of the application forms, don't you Just check for you to be sure who you used.
    And please did you include the reference letter in d submitted application forms Pls intimate me on how this was written, and the format used. You can please PM me. Thanks

@koleefem, i dont av d hard copy at all! Dat's why i cant remember dr names. I didnt submit any ref letter wif d applicatn

Yes, i think no undergraduate has been called yet. Perhaps, they want to finish with Masters applicants first.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Got this message from turkiye, don't know if it means that I wasn't shortlisted or if it means that pple will still be called.

ANNOUNCEMENT ON TÜRK?YE SCHOLARSHIPSWe would like to thank you for your interest in Türkiye Scholarships. This year, as of June 01, we have received nearly 45.000 internet-based applications for Türkiye Scholarships in 17 different categories from all over the world. Interviews will continue throughout July. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview via email.Main reason/reasons for not being called for interview are as follows:*Minimum academic success criteria (no lower than 60%)*Age requirement*Required documents*Application for inappropriate academic level (i.e. applying for MA without completing undergraduate)*Citizenship requirement*University selections*Inappropriate application regarding to previous education (i.e. completing social study in high school and applying for medical science undergraduate program)*Selecting more than six universities in Ankara, ?stanbul and ?zmir*Higher GPA of the applicants for such programs as medical sciences and engineering which offer limited number of scholarships.However, we remind you that Türkiye Scholarships is not the only gate to higher education in Türkiye. 165 universities and 7 vocational schools in Türkiye offer a wide range of academic, social and financial opportunities to attract students from all over the world. You may visit www.yok.gov.tr, the website of the Supreme Education Council, the umbrella organization of higher education institutions in Türkiye, in order to have an access to the websites of all state and private universities to search possible opportunities offered to all international studentsPresidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities?leti?im Bilgileri
    Telefon :+90 (312) 218 42 76-77-78
    Faks :+90 (312) 218 41 02
    E-posta :[email protected]
    Adres :

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

Yeah. Got that too......WTF

@tripple4friends: I got this mail too, and an invite for interview @ Abuja. I however drop the processes due to personal reasons. I wish all those who will b going 4 d interview as well as who are still expecting, success in all things

Quote Originally Posted by koleefem05 View Post
    @tripple4friends: I got this mail too, and an invite for interview @ Abuja. I however drop the processes due to personal reasons. I wish all those who will b going 4 d interview as well as who are still expecting, success in all things
    Sad to hear. What could be the personal reason? Just like that? Is there any way I/we can help you? Please if there is anything you feel you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Bros, thanks for the information. That means there is still hope for one to be called for the interview. But it would have been nice if you can go for your interview

Now in transit on my way to d Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, ahead of d interview @ d Turkish embassy scheduled for d 18th.
    @koleemfe, was shock 2 read ur post dis morin.I've since sent u my mobile digit as requested wit d hope dat we'll link up in Abuja. Anyway,all d best.
    @realmorningstar,Tenx 4 ur opinion concerning d getin of my international passport then.I equally got dat mail,dis time,in my spam box.Just hv faith,anytin can stil happen.It is neva late wit The Lord Jesus...

Y is it that no undergraduate was even called?

Yes. Why was no undergraduate called?

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

Thx mike. All d best

Koleemfem I understand but God understands more. @ all can I still apply for the master program?

+ Reply
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast