+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Hello,
    I am a student in Turkey and i would like to provide information to students looking for great study abroad opportunities. I am not charging anything for this because i only want to help people. I am tired of the ignorance of our country and very sad at how much people do not know of so many great opportunities out there in the world. I would like to chat and share information as much as i can to you guys and inspire you to work hard and fight for great opportunities like i did. I cannot help anyone with money or anything but the power of information. Turkey is a great country and the government offers great scholarship opportunities for people with good academic standings. PLEASE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYBODY A CENT TO GET THIS OPPORTUNITY OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. DO NOT PAY ANYONE ANYTHING, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK OR RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET. The scholarships are full, covers your accommodation, tuition, transportation to Turkey and even a great amount of monthly stipend, which, trust me, you have excess at the end of the month to spend on frivolities. I am a beneficiary of this opportunity and i can give u any detail u need. Contact me at will if you want to know more. I can only give u information to the best of my abilities. I am not a go between for any company or the Turkish government. I am only doing this on my own just to help anyone. So, please do not expect anything more from me. I can communicate here and i use a blackberry. If you do, i would be happy to add you and we can talk. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MONEY AND I AM NOT A SCAM in anyway. I cannot emphasize this enough due to all the rubbish i have seen on this site with bad, uneducated people out there trying to take advantage of Ignorance. I would be looking forward to feeling that joy in helping someone climb to success. Thank you.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Tanx so much 4 dis. I wi like 2 avail masef dis opportunity witout delay. I av bsc economics wit 2:1 & ACA of ICAN and wi like 2 av my msc in eida econs or accountin. Wi also like 2 kno weda TOEFL or any oda is requird. Wot advice wud u giv me? Cant wait 2 av ur response ASAP. Tanx a whole lot.

I appreciat ur zeal n dsire to assist odas.but u didnt put any means of contactin u here.ma nos 08072329718,fb id-ibikunle kolawole

@joaquin64, i sent u a PM. Pls, check & reply ASAP. Tanx.

I have Bsc in Mathematics nd I desire an Msc in d same field.Pls email me with required details.My email id is [email protected]

I have Bsc in Mathematics nd I desire an Msc in d same field.Pls email me with required details.My email id is [email protected]
    Thanks as i wait 4 ur reply ASAP.

This is nice but u didn't put any means of getting intouch with you. Am on BB also would like us to talk more. My email is [email protected], I look forward to hearing from you

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

Thanks so much man.....God will continue τ̅☺ bless u and d sky will b ur limit, I will start researchin nw abt it...ma mail is [email protected]......

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

Bro....its ♍ε again.....browsin abt dis scholarship in turkey nd they r sayin I need τ̅☺ apply thru their embassy in abuja, pls send mi an email and point mi in d right direction on hw I can apply effectively, thanks man....ma mail is still [email protected]

petroleum training institute, effurun delta state.

pls send me details on how to apply [email protected] +2348061626250. cos they said that the application link should be on their site by april bt i cant see it cos everything in their site is written in turkish. thanks for ur selflessness

Ok I am interested. My email is [email protected]. Send details to me soonest. Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. I posted a website earlier which should have provided you with all the information you need. But please, i would advise you all to go straight to the Turkish embassy in Abuja to get all the application information you need, although you dont have to and you can apply directly and upload your documents on their website. I cannot communicate to every individual personally because it would be stressful so i would only reply through this post. feel free to ask your questions and i would read them all and do my best to collectively respond.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast