+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Please, take your time to read every single detail in my earlier post regarding the question of GRE and TOEFL for Postgraduate Applicants. I was very clear. All your answers are there. or go to http://www.4icu.org/tr/ and you will see a list of the Top Universities there. Take your time to go through them, most have english translated websites. You will have to do this yourself because you know the course you are studying. But if you have a problem, state the schools you selected and i can give u the information i know about it to the best of my knowledge. The Absence of GRE AND TOEFL WILL affect your application to METU and Boazici (although i doubt that it is strongly requested during the application process for the scholarship). I am certain of those two schools. But not for the general others. For PG student, i will advise you to research on METU, Boazici, Istanbul Technical University and Ege University. Also, from what i read, applicants can now choose to apply to private universities and there are many of them that speak English such as Koc University, Sabanci University, Bilkent University, (and also be aware that these top notch private universities require GRE and TOEFL too) just to name a few even though i am quite certain the competition to get into these Private Universities would be much harder. That shouldnt be your problem, the Government universities have a higher standing for Education here. Please look through the list of universities one by one on the website i provided, it would give you better information. There are many others but i cannot know all. Goodluck.

I am really hoping someone has done something useful with all this information. It would be great to know.

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

Yes man....am still doin, in the application am caught up at d educational section, cos of the grading system, I dnt knw how I can translate a certification programme I did into grades.

Quote Originally Posted by realmorningstar4all View Post
    Yes man....am still doin, in the application am caught up at d educational section, cos of the grading system, I dnt knw how I can translate a certification programme I did into grades.
    Im sorry. Neither do I. Find a way to add the document. If you really think its that important, then you always have the option of posting it directly to them via email or scan.

@realmorningstar4all, if you check very well, you'll see the least figure as 4 or 5. for insance, in my school, our grade is 5:00, if you made a 2:1, it should be 3.50 and above, so that was how I filled and submitted mine. I wrote 3:50 in d first column and 5.00 in d second column. I
    @Joacquin: I've gotten a thank you message, but I still need to contact my school to forward my transcript to them since we are not given by hand, I'm also working on my International passport, so the two will be sent to them by mail before the closure of this application. Thanks so much for your kind and genuine interest

Quote Originally Posted by koleefem05 View Post
    @realmorningstar4all, if you check very well, you'll see the least figure as 4 or 5. for insance, in my school, our grade is 5:00, if you made a 2:1, it should be 3.50 and above, so that was how I filled and submitted mine. I wrote 3:50 in d first column and 5.00 in d second column. I
    @Joacquin: I've gotten a thank you message, but I still need to contact my school to forward my transcript to them since we are not given by hand, I'm also working on my International passport, so the two will be sent to them by mail before the closure of this application. Thanks so much for your kind and genuine interest
    Thanks koleefem. I am glad u have gone far and hope u complete it finally with your full documents. and u are right about the grading. In turkey, their GP mark is 4.0 while ours is 5.0 so we can calculate it from there. Thanks for helpiing out there. Goodluck guys.

Av completed mine. The transcript I submitted is d student copy given τ̅☺ ♍ε by school, @joacquin do turkey want our naija school τ̅☺ send a formal one? I can't u enuf for this info....hope one day I will av an opportunity τ̅☺ repay d favour.

FREE STUDENTS VISA
    FREE STUDENT VISA AND AIR TICKET TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAMME IN EUROPE.

REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS @GLOBAL POSSIBILITIES SERVICES(ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL AGENCY FOR THE PROGRAMME)
    CONTACT ADDRESS:10 AWORI STREET OFF ILEPO ALHAJI B/STOP EGBEDA LAGOS
    PHONE:08170108247.VISIT THE ADDRESS OR CALL THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY .

Guyz u can check it out.it works

@realmorningstar4all: I pray God help us with this application, I'll suggest we also send all relevant documents, such as O'level result, school cert. NYSC Cert and any others necessary to the email address, or have you done that already pls inbox me so that we can share opinions together. Nice day

Didn't send all dat doc, they didn't even mention it, as for O level, it wasn't among required doc for masters nd also waec made a mistake with ma name so I didn't want τ̅☺ risk them thinkin I sent sme1s own wit dsame surname

Quote Originally Posted by chuksaik View Post
    FREE STUDENTS VISA
    FREE STUDENT VISA AND AIR TICKET TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAMME IN EUROPE.

REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS @GLOBAL POSSIBILITIES SERVICES(ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL AGENCY FOR THE PROGRAMME)
    CONTACT ADDRESS:10 AWORI STREET OFF ILEPO ALHAJI B/STOP EGBEDA LAGOS
    PHONE:08170108247.VISIT THE ADDRESS OR CALL THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY .

Guyz u can check it out.it works
    @Chuksaik, PLEASE KINDLY OPEN UP A NEW POST FOR YOUR INFORMATION. NOT HERE. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by realmorningstar4all View Post
    Av completed mine. The transcript I submitted is d student copy given τ̅☺ ♍ε by school, @joacquin do turkey want our naija school τ̅☺ send a formal one? I can't u enuf for this info....hope one day I will av an opportunity τ̅☺ repay d favour.
    @realmorningstar, It is always best to be safe than sorry. Like your colleague @kolefeem said, It is best tot be thorough. You are dealing with Europeans and they like authenticity. So, try and get your original transcript sent if you can. Maybe after you are selected for the opportunity (if the application accepts your photocopy). Eventually your original will be requested anyways, there in the embassy or when you get here and apply for a school. Goodluck.

Yeah! Chuksaik, dis is an interruption and intrution, if you possibly can, PLEASE delete it

+ Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast