+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

@Joaquin64 keep the good work, we are proud of a brother like you in diaspora who always wish their fellow brothers well.

For those of you in Turkey already and need help on any issue, join this official group on facebook and ask your questions. http://www.facebook.com/groups/271593096252750/ It doesn't matter if you do it in english, one of your colleagues would respond in english too. Cheers.

Hi thank you very much 4 dis info, am caleb, I av an NCE n a Btech in industrial technology educarion and am looking forward to proceed with an MSC in same field. I use a BB ma email is [email protected] pls email me so as to help me get started with dis great opportunity. Thank u

CALL FOR APPLICATION: SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME COFINANCED BY TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) / Quai d’Orsay 2013/2014

The Embassy of France in Nigeria and TOTAL E&P Nigeria limited decided to create a scholarship programme for high-level foreign students to study in France.
    For the 2013/2014 academic year, 5 scholarships will be awarded in Nigeria.
    The deadline for receiving applications is the 28/01/2013.
    The study scholarships cofinanced by the French Embassy and TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited are awarded for one year of studies in France.
    From TOTAL you will receive:
    A month scholarship of €1,100
    The return ticket from and to your home country;
    From the MAE and with funding from the French Embassy in Nigeria:
    Social and medical insurance cover that will give you the status of French government scholarship student and related advantages, including simplified visa applications, free transfer from airport upon arrival, exemption of administrative fee at your higher education institute, access to cultural activities at an attractive price;
    Intensive French-language courses before leaving for France, provided by the Alliances françaises network in your country of origin.
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAS:
    Students must have the Nigerian nationality
    Students must be age of 35 maximum
    Students must have at least a bachelor degree obtained with first class or second class upper

The scholarship is dedicated to students willing to apply for a master degree in France in the following fields:
    - Chemical engineering
    - Energy and processes
    - Manufacturing processes
    - Mechanics
    - Metalworking and Metallurgy
    - Topography
    - Energy & Environment
    - Environmental studies
    - Management
    - Finance
    - Taxation
    - International law
    These students must have
    At least a bachelor degree obtained with first class or second class upper,
    A first professional experience (NYSC or other) would be a plus
    Your educational project must be solid:
    Browse www.campusfrance.org order to make your choice of master(s) degree(s) (make your choice of course carefully, after checking its curricula)
    You must choose a master degree in direct relation with your first degree
    No French proficiency required. English speakers can also apply for programs taught in English (All available on www.campusfrance.org)
    You can be pre-selected for the scholarship BEFORE applying for the master degree, BUT you will be granted the scholarship only once you got admission in the master degree of your choice. Note that application for master degrees in France must generally be done between February & May for an academic year that starts in September 2013

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
    Copy of the data page of your international passport
    Copy of your diplomas, transcripts and all certificates: (WAEC, Bachelor, Master…)
    Detailed resume: (CV)
    Motivation letter: The motivation letter is very important. It must describe in detail:
    Your background (your studies & professional experience so far)
    Your choice (which course you choose to study in France & why?)
    Your professional expectations (which jobs & opportunities you are expecting to access with the skills brought to you in the course you are applying for in France)
    All the requisite documents must be scanned and e-mailed to [email protected]
    Before the 28/01/2013
    No applications will be accepted after that date. The selected applicants will come at their own charge to Abuja to pass an Aptitude Test for verbal English and a numeric computational analysis skills. Applicants who will pass theses tests will be interviewed in Abuja during the first week of February.
    In charge:
    Julie ROYER: [email protected] — with Cynthia Agoha.
    http://www.campusfrance.org/

So listen up guys, I just came across this information. For all those who followed my post from the beginning, this is how I got mine. All by merit. Some things still work that way in Nigeria, although hard and difficult to believe but it is worth your try. I hope the same for you.

http://www..com/hotjobs/10170/minist...2013-2014.html

The link is information for the Nigerian Government Bi Lateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship. I advice you to take this very seriously especially if you have great school results or at least meet the requirement. I hope the best for you.

The Application Season for this Great Scholarship is Now Open For PostGraduates. Please Visit http://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr to apply.

You can also visit http://www.ytb.gov.tr/index.php/tumd...013022201.html for more information.

Goodluck guys.

@joaquin64,greetings,i just recently checked this thread,i want to make inquiry about the medical test done for studies in turkey coz i have someone who want to apply but have acute hepatitis. Pls were you tested for hepatitis in turkey or you did medical test for study before you got visa in nigeria or did you do medical test in turkey when you arrive.if found positive for hepatitis,will student be allowed to stay or deported.kindly reply as soon as you can.

Joaquin64, if you are still using your account I would need some informations about the scholarship. Here is what I found on the site, but I still have concerns about that and I am not sure from where I should choose my branche: "Admission Requirements For Undergradute ProgramsThe applicants who want to study in any undergraduate programs should make an application directly to the university. Each university accepts international students on the basis of their own requirements that are published on their official websites." Also what exactly the "Student Certificate" means and how can I get it? I am curently studying in my final year in high school in Romania and considering my exams will start in june I don't have the diplomas. I only have the 10 years diploma which is a must in romanian education sistem and I do also have a diploma for participation to "Career Caravan" (they told us we can use it for our CV) and I wonder If is helpfull. Hope you recieve my messege and help me with more informations.

I advise you do a research on the university you would like to attend and find out their personal requirements. Unfortunately I left high school ages ago and have no idea whatsoever what the application system for undergraduate requires. But to the best of my knowledge I am pretty sure universities know students make applications ahead of their finish in high schools so there must be some form of temporary diploma you can submit in your application to universities. If i were you I would check the admission page of the website of a school you may want to apply to and ask them this question and keep asking till you get a reply and some idea on what they would need. Or you should even go to your university admission unit and ask them this same question. They are in the best position to advice you. Dont be worried, this is not a problem I am sure your application can still be made and when you eventually get your diploma, the original can be submitted if u get selected for the scholarship. Good Luck.

+ Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819