+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

@joaqu, pls bros what do u advice, I only selected 10 university out of 12 and from what I stumbled into under FAQ on their site it must be 12 and the application can not be edited. I need advice. For undergraduate though.

@fdency Seriously doubt that would be a problem in any way...

@joaquin64, thanks pls I sent u pm is kind of personal n had somtin to do with my family. Pls

This message is repeated to all like I mentioned in my earlier post to this forum (no.23). Sorry, i do not reply personal messages nor do I communicate with anyone personally. post your messages here for the benefit of all other applicants to see and benefit from the information. I am only a student like anyone else just trying to inspire other students in my own little way. To new viewers of this post, the deadline for anyone to attempt this opportunity is barely a week from now so put your efforts into trying to achieve something. Looking forward to knowing at least a couple of you who put in, would be successful in the nearest future. Good luck.

@Joaquin,Regards to u big bro,hope u are good? I'm back 4rm my sch wit a copy of my original transcript.My remaining documents required for the application are also largely ready and I hope to be done by 2morw.But,please,i'm having issues wit one last thing.I do possess a valid ID @ the instance of d institution i work with,its an educational institution to be specific but d ID has got no number.Besides,i dont have an international passport at d moment and i cant risk getin one now bcos of time constraint.However,the application page requests us to enter d number of our ID card.Pls,can i simply state Not Applicable here? wats ur take on dis?I also need useful suggestions and help 4rm my colleagues in d house who have successfully done theirs.Thanks in anticipation of your speedy replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike85 View Post
    @Joaquin,Regards to u big bro,hope u are good? I'm back 4rm my sch wit a copy of my original transcript.My remaining documents required for the application are also largely ready and I hope to be done by 2morw.But,please,i'm having issues wit one last thing.I do possess a valid ID @ the instance of d institution i work with,its an educational institution to be specific but d ID has got no number.Besides,i dont have an international passport at d moment and i cant risk getin one now bcos of time constraint.However,the application page requests us to enter d number of our ID card.Pls,can i simply state Not Applicable here? wats ur take on dis?I also need useful suggestions and help 4rm my colleagues in d house who have successfully done theirs.Thanks in anticipation of your speedy replies.
    well, you cant go putting a number that you dont have there can you? So, its best you put non-applicable there and hope it does not affect your application which i really dont think it will. Try working on getting your passport because it is a very important document for many international online applications you will need to make in the future. Cheers.

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

It didn't take more than two days for mi τ̅☺ get my passport, if u r lucky u get it within a day sef

@joaqu, for all you've done, a big thank you for as it is said information is key. Saying PMs wouldn't be honoured to me is prety lettle hard cos d essence of social networks lik NHJ is connectivity! You've helped in your liTtle way n a labourer deserve his wage. Am scheduled to b in europe by sept dis year for my Msc organised by my coy. I only encouraged my kid brother for undergraduate wit this wonderful link from u n we are done with it. But it will b better u respond to PM as it makes us build that personal relationship. We knw u are not turkish govt to burder u wit issues relating to being selected or not. So if u don't mind I will like u to act on my PM to You.

hi, am also going to uk for my msc by sep. Pls which university hav u applied to?

@realmorningstar4all,my broda here is what i saw after the completion of my application: The system you are trying to access is inactive as you have completed your application.
    The system will be active in the next application period.
    Thank you for your interest.

Pls,is this the response you got after the completion of your application as well? Thanks for your response so that i can know my fate.

@Joaquin, I write to express my sincere appreciation to u concerning this valuable information.May The good Lord continually increase you in wisdom and knowledge.It was a marathon race 4 me at d Nigerian immigration service to d point of final application.But,in d end,i was able 2 procure my int'l passport within a day 4 d purpose of dis application though at a relatively high cost.Pls,ur opinion will equally be appreciated on d question i raised earlier to realmorningstar cos i'm a little skeptical at d moment.But i see no reason why my application shouldn't be accepted since 2day is still 31st and i haven't reached or exceeded d deadline. Thanks!

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

No man, I completed since 2-3 wks ago...d info there is clear, it might b dt they received too many application so they decided τ̅☺ close 2 days earlier....well am nt sure sha jst sayin based on d grammar they wrote

@realmorningstar,tenx 4 ur response my broda.I've received an e-mail earlier 2day thankin me 4 my interest and acknowledgin d completion of my application sayin i'll b contacted 4 d next phase if i'm successful @ d selection stage.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast