+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Special Tenx to Almighty God,The One who was,who is and who is to come.Since You're not a God of uncompleted project,I pray Thou complete dat which u've started in my life. Turkish embassy in Abuja,here i come on d 18th of August 4 my scholarship interview invite for an M.Sc in Management Sciences... To God be the glory!

@koleefem05, I stay in Ibadan. To support ur comment, pls any1 wif useful tips on how to prepare for dis kind internatnl scholarship interview sud pls inform d whole house.

@Joaquine64, I bliv u'r yet to visit dis tred n dat's why we av not heard frm u. Pls, anytym u visit, do supply us wif neccessary tips. God used u 2 start dis n He sha see u tru to see us winin dis scholarship. It's known to everyone dat u'r already blessed, but I still pray to God to continue to bless u.

More so, I guess dey scheduled different dates for each of us. Mine is on July 17 and I can see some wif July 18. All d best to all of us.

PFL is one of the fastest growing international education consultancy services, with offices staffed by highly knowledgeable Counsellors and staff in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Pakistan to give help and guidance to all who wish to study in Australia, Dubai and New Zealand, Canada and the USA and the UK. We are committed to providing a high quality, value for money, independent professional service.
    We provide overseas students higher education opportunities in Australasia, North America and the UK with details of suitable courses available at a wide range of quality Universities and study institutions. Our service is independent and its primary objective is to match the individual needs and priorities of each student to the particular requirements of the education institution.

Our Service to you

• International Education Consultancy with global presence
    • Strategically located offices across Ghana, Kenya, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan and the UK
    • Extensive advisory service on application procedures and visa guidance
    • Fast growing global network
    • In-house University Representatives to offer specific advice and fast-track applications
    • Strong teams of knowledgeable and qualified staff
    • Over 110 top ranked Universities and study institutions in Australia, New Zealand, North America and The United Kingdom
    • Merit based scholarships offered annually
    • In house travel desk to facilitate travel arrangements
    • Dedicated customer service department for quality assurance

for more enquiries on scholarship and more contact me via these medium
    Tel:08028513000
    Email:[email protected]
    follow on facebook and twitter: www.facebook.com/pfl.nigeria, twitter.com/1#pfl.nigeria
    www.preparationforlife.com

Junior Member realmorningstar4all's Avatar

I didn't get τ̅☺ email bt I remember readin durin d application dt d interview will abt why u choose ur program, how ur program can improve ur country, nd hw relations b/w turkey nd nigeria can improve. Congrats guys, I guess its nt ma turn yet!.....All d best.

@PFL, what is your problem? So, an organisation of your status can't create its own thread and make it active but using those of others? Stop ridiculing yourself!

I am genuinely excited for all of you who were called. I had no idea things will move this fast. Y'all are lucky and blessed. Do not fret, be calm and respond to all questions as truthfully and aptly as you can. These people do not enjoy long english sentences especially if your accents are difficult to understand so try to be very terse and concise with your answers and be as clear as possible. Unfortunately during my time I had no interview so I cannot tell you what to expect or do. But I can assure you, they are set to select a great number of candidates especially from Nigeria this year as last year we were only 11 that were put through out of an entire country. And no, this was not the Turkish governments fault as they actually expected more from our government. Long story. No need for the long details. Just know that if you are well qualified, you will be chosen. Based on what I hear, the budgets have been increased substantially by their government to provide you with more than enough to take care of yourself when you get here. You will not believe it until you get here and see for yourself then you will know God has done something terrific for you. Anyways, make sure you prepare well, you have ample time to gather all your documents, originals, make passports, etc before the date of your interview. Leave no stones unturned and spend the money you can get to make sure you get everything you need to indicate your seriousness to them. That is all I can tell you. Looking forward to seeing all of you that get selected. God bless y'all man!
    P.S: @realmorningstar4all I watched how you put all your efforts towards this and I am sorry it didn't seem to pull through. Please check your spam emails to be extremely certain you were not selected. All others too that were not called, I am sorry as well. There is always a next time...or even a much better opportunity in store for you tomorrow. Cheers.

@Joaquin: Goodmorning Bro, thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words. Your generosity and love can never be overlooked too. May the good God bless you in superabundant ways. Thank you VERY VERY much. As per the interview, we'll try our best and be prepared as much as possible. I know this is an opportunity to express out to them our seriousness, and I pray d@ d good Lord crown our efforts with success. Thank you once again for the unquantifiable wealth of information you provided. May you have peace from above

I would strongly advise those asking questions related to what documents they submitted and didn't to go try and get everything they asked for to show them during your interview. Arm yourself properly. You all know what to do. I know it may be seem a little funny far-fetched of difficult but it may impress your interviewers if you at least knew how to say at least a 'good morning' (Gunaydin - pronounced Gew-nai-dun' 'hello'(Merhaba-pronounced Mer-hah-bah/Selam pronounced Se-lam) or 'thank you'(Teşekkür Ederim-pronounced Tesh-eh-kewr eh-deh-reem) in Turkish. It may make them smile and show you are committed to learning. Use the internet to your full advantage to learn a few more words ıf you can and how ıts pronounced. Good Luck.

@Joaquin,hearty greetings 2 u ova there Big bro, glad 2 hear ur voice once again after sometime.Tenx 4 lendin ur opinion 2 d discourse.I'm sure dat has bin much awaited.I'll nt fail 2 appreciate God 4 bin among d numba selected 4 interview in view of hw i may hv missed d deadline considerin d fact dat i finally filed my application on d 31st of may,a day 2 closure owing 2 some delays xperienced in obtainin my original transcript eventhough The Lord bailed me out eventually.I've earnestly begun my preparations on d internet and shall jet out of Lagos latest by wikend.My NYSC xperience in Maiduguri,the Borno state capital afforded me d opportunity 2 stay bak @ Abuja wit some frnds 4 some time wen d wave of violence and terror was unbearable in Maiduguri as orchestrated by d highly dreaded Boko Haram sect.I know Maitama though i dnt know d Turkish embassy.But navigating my way about wil nt prove 2 be a problem cos i'm relatively familiar wit d terrain in d capital city.I wish oda selected interviewees success in their interview.Pls,dnt kip silent joaquin,continually furnish us wit useful tips...

Respectfully yours,
    Michael

Goodday Mike85, I will be having my interview on 17th too, can U pls inbox me your number Thanks and God bless

@all: Good day, trust it's been good. Please I just tot of dis, there was a time during d application process d@ a reference letter from 3 referees I think be sent with d application forms. I cldn't get this reference letters then so please I'll like anyone who has sent his to please brief me about how it will be written, what format it will take and who it will be addressed to. Your urgent response will be greatly appreciated Sir/ Ma.

Your Humble broda,
    Koleefem05

Pls I stand to b corrected like no undergraduate was called for the interview

This is very funny but I need evey1 help on it. I cant remember those dat I used as my referees again. The reason is dat I have like 5 or 6 referees and I use anyone I like whenever the need arises. But for dis scholarship, I didnt note d 3 I used when I was rushing to beat d deadline. Anyone with useful tips on what I should do should please help. Joaquine64 n odas, please help o. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast