+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Osramli, why are you paying attention to empty speeches issuing out from incredible sources. Pls quote the source of this information. While I'm not disputing this, I wish to inform you too, that it is not a do or die affair, they have the right to choose whoever they wanted and shouldn't have called for an interview. I think you need to calm down your nerves, and wait patiently , everything is now less than 30days. Peace!!!

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

In a situatn like dis, let each one of us b tellin him/herself dat ' all is well'. I bliv God wi do it

@all, this is an excerpt from Joaquins' post recently, I think it should be soul lifting::
    But I can assure you, they are set to select a great number of candidates especially from Nigeria this year as last year we were only 11 that were put through out of an entire country. And no, this was not the Turkish governments fault as they actually expected more from our government. Long story. No need for the long details. Just know that if you are well qualified, you will be chosen. Based on what I hear, the budgets have been increased substantially by their government to provide you with more than enough to take care of yourself when you get here. You will not believe it until you get here and see for yourself then you will know God has done something terrific for you.

As for me, I believe in my God and know what will be will be. Success draws

@all, I was able to find this on one of their web pages

The selection is a two-step procedure: in the first stage, the applicants will be evaluated according to academic merits, based on the documents provided during the application; in the second stage, the MOST SUCCESSFUL candidates will be invited to Turkey for interview in June, July or August 2012 (if deemed necessary, the interviews can be made by telephone or online).

So, what more prove that the most successful has been called for interview I stand to be corrected, but my hope is still SURE!

@koleefem u jst made me feel stronger...GOD WILL DO IT 4 US ALL...ITS WELL,CS WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Excerpt from their website:y

...successful applicants will be annouced on August 4, 2012.

Dat's exactlty a wk from 2day. Prayerssss

The God of our forefathers will definitely make our path successful. He has never failed nor forsaken us, and I know He d@ has brot us dis far will never forsake or let us down. He'll always be by us to help us. Jehovah is God

@oma1 wich website did u c dat?@all lets nt relent in our prayas.GOD WIL SURELY DO IT 4 US...dia z sumtin i saw on dia website(www.turkiyeburslari.org)though its writen in turkish can sum1 plz translate it..cheers

Osramli, what is ot they wrote in turkey on that website You can change the language to English by clicking on the box @ d top right corner of that page, but there's actually no info about August 4 there when I chacked that website you specified. Anyhow, let's keep our fingers crossed but our luggage ready. Wishing everyone a fruitful and blessed day.

Koleefem I got ur PM buh i fink is gud is odas can also see d site. This is it:

http://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/Bilgi/Index?UrlAdi=%2FTurkiye-Burslar%C4%B1%2FLisansUstu-Arastirma%2FlktisadiCalisma

Oma1: tried 4loin d@ link, but the response is d@ it doesn't match any documents. Anyways, let's intensify our prayers. The whole thing I know won't go beyond August as Orientation for new students starts September 3rd. Success draws!!!

am interested my email is [email protected]

Koleefem n ostralim can check page 10 of dis thread where Joaquine64 posted sth about ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TURKISH GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS. Just read d post down carefully to get to where it's mentnd dat successful candidates wi b announced in August 4. I wish all of us d best dis very week esp on saturday.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast