+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

@Koleemfe,tenx a great deal my man 4 ur corroboration to my post.I noticed dat we d interviewees were few yestaday @ d venue of d interview,i dnt know wat transpired on ur own day.Anyway,I'm now on my way bak 2 Lagos in company of a new frnd i met @ d interview yestaday wit a bottle of Lacasera beside me.Pls,permit me nt 2 disclose d gender of d frnd.Lol... Moments of my interview was a little tension-soaked as d white guy rili quizzed and drilled me on series of questions though wit particular emphasis on my original application documents @ d outset.In all,i give God d glory cos i was able 2 respond 2 most of his questions correctly eventhough i must say here dat i'm nt comfortable wit d question of weda i'm a christian or muslim. Human resource Management expert wil agree wit me dat such sensitive question is unethical 2 be asked in an interview and i feel if Turkey as a country is truely desirous of quickly joining d European Union(EU), is high time they do away wit such kind of topics.But one have got 2 respond so u dnt sound disrespectful 2 dem.In d meantime,we now await final announcement of successful applicants in a month's time as said by d interviewer.Let me hear ur tale @ d interview wen we meet on 2go interactive later @ nite wen i get home.1 luv.

I sincerely want to thank those of us that were bold enough to clear the air way on the UNDERgraduate issues. 5* for all of u.
    May I conclude that for those of us that was not called was as a result of our religion being Christian. Am proud to b christian. Is well

@Mike85, I wish a very safe and cool journey, we'll chat well on d@ ur new babe U're travelling togeda*#lol*# I enjoyed ma trip ystday men, fun all d way, lera gav dem a call and dey were like "U're a good boy"*#lol*#. Sure, we're there, those ?s are not to intimidate us, just to know our outlook and view on d religion crisis here. Infact, immediately I got in, d guy said my name "olufemi" sounds Islamic as in Arabic, I gave him a full explanation of my name and he was lyk d@'s good! I kept looking @ him as d oda guy was busy going tru my transcript and he checked my details and told me Lmasters in turkey is very difficult, but "Insha Allah" U'll make it.
    30days broda, is just by d corner, and infact, my problem now is ao 2 resign of dis new job in d next 30days.#*lol*# beep me wen U get home bro. Safe journey and stay cool. Pls buy me fried fish from Lokoja, can't justop daydreaming d@ fish, and d "kilichi". Really good!

@ CUGrace: don't want to believe it's all about religion, just be positive and like I said, their are several opportunities as specified in their website in d@ mail. I am a Christian and will forever be, but I heard even their as a muslim country, they are and even behave more or less lyk pagans, so ....
    Be good

Quote Originally Posted by C_Grace View Post
    I sincerely want to thank those of us that were bold enough to clear the air way on the UNDERgraduate issues. 5* for all of u.
    May I conclude that for those of us that was not called was as a result of our religion being Christian. Am proud to b christian. Is well
    Ma, Just for the future, I would advise you to stop thinking in that manner and getting to outrageous conclusions like that. It would get you no where and in this case, entirely false. I am a Christian-Catholic. There are loads of us here and there are lots of huge catholic churches and Christian worship places. Try always to think professionally and rationally. This is just an advise and not a reproach. It is entirely up to you to develop yourself mentally in order to prepare for whats ahead within and outside Nigeria. Good Luck.

@Joaquin: Good to read from you after some times now, trust U doing good. Thanks for everything on this piece, may d undeserved kindness if my God be upon you. Thank you too for this ckarification on issues respecting "religion" and "selection" of candidates, I wish I coukld explain better to grace but your comments now is very great. Like I said, I was told d population of d country though predominantly muslims, do not reflect this in their way of lyf or attitude, so I don't want to believe dis has any tally with qualifying for scholarship.
    @C_Grace: Respectfully Ma, I want to suffest that your approach on dis issue was rather harsh and sentimental, this isn't a good conclusion, what might this result in if prhaps some muslims "with a ttitude like yours read this thread and act same as you did, verbal abuse ignites, and this could lead to anoda "crisis. So please I'll say that words have weights" hence d need to weigh them carefully b4 uttering them.
    I wish your brother the best out of his career path. Be good!!!

Hello guys....i was selected as an undagraduate nd did my interview on d 17th...they said we shud xpect an email in d nxt 1month,does it mean all of us wud b given d scholarship bcs if they had wantd to disqualify pple they wudnt av askd those simple questns and 4rm wat i heard we nt up to a 100..in a pakistani forum a guy dt went for d interview said dt abt 300pple wia selectd n dt afta d interview he had a chat wit d turkish official who told hm dt d chances r high,dt ol d 300 wud b selectd..wish evri1 success

Osramli: I did my interview on dis same day too though for Masters, and while @ d waiting room, a black woman came in and I greeted her, and said whao, dis is d first person to greet me today, and said I pray U are selected and the turkish man whose office I was sitting said, Sure, we are taken all of them. This further heightened my hope. Moreover, I was not asked any question at all, they requested for my transcript, gave it to them and was scrutinised. He asked me if there's any problem in Nigeria after which he said I will be contacted in 30days.
    Personally, I don't think the interview is to screen anyone out, but to ascertain the authenticity of the selected candidates. Let me join voices in saying " CONGRATULATIONS

@joaquin,i will like to know when is the next batch of this scholarship? am interested in a PhD programme

@nageri1: Just keep urself up to date with this thread and NHJ generally, and You'll know when the next batch will stary. Wishing everyone the best.

@koleefem...wt u post jst made me feel strong,i waz kynd of suspicious of d interview cos d questns they askd wia simple n few..they askd me y i want to study chem eng,wat z d meanin of my surname(anyanna)lol,wud i come bak to nigeria afta my studies,lstly dt i shud tel dm wat i know abt turkey..d man at d waitin rum z d security officer cs i saw hm wit a pistol n he was incharge of d cctv.4rm wt u've said now am vewi happy...@evri1 hope u've all packd ur lugages cs we headin to ankara come august..happy...my 2go username z linusddon.@koleefem plz drop ur username,email,phone numba so dt we can talk bera...

I am interested in studying in turkey. Add me using my pin 22BC8D56

I saw ur post abt studying in turkey.my pin is 22BC8D56.thanks

@evri1,plz i heard dt onli 10pple wud b selected from each country..hw tru z dis?

+ Reply
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast