+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

Quote Originally Posted by jessyjay View Post
    this is strange then SHELL is not normally known for this sort of attitude towards applicants especially those that have been shortlisted. they must have some good explanation to this. must be the test centers are filled up for n so they will have to create another date for the people not yet invited.
    @jessyjay
    it beats my imagination also..........SHELL is not known to behave like this.......whatever the explanation, if at all there is any, they should have at least tried to provide some answers to the numerous questions...............it would really go a long way

ur right thought the least they could do is to provide some answers to waiting applicants. Anyways we wait till moday and see how it unfolds.

guyz, abeg those that have written the test so far should share their thoughts with us. is it really SHL or is their any twist and turns?

I'm with @chioma1286 on this one. Enough of these unsubstantiated reasons. While we do not know for sure what SHELL will do, I have reasons to believe that if we are still shortlisted now while others are writing the test, then, there is high probability that they will still call. The jury is still out on that though.

@sx_knx while ur suggesting that enough of the unsubstantiated reasons ur giving one urself. Everyone is entitled to their opinions n we re jst sharing views on the subject matter not giving reasons as we r not an authority on this very matter. While I understand the fears of many concerning the test I thing my getting other peoples opinion will help ease the burden n help keep hopes alive.

@can do there has already been a discussion to that end just back previous pages as one of the attendees have explained the structure of the test in a somewhat detailed manner.

my advice go to ph and write the test ooh.obviously since you were shortlisted then your names would definitely be on that list.don't just sit at home hoping and waiting,bcos after 3weeks from 13th shell would start calling for interwiews,no special dates again to write the test.take my advice go to a center chk ur name on the list and ull be allowed to write.tht happened here in lagos centre before my very own eyes.some were not given the invite but were shortlisted and wen they chked the list they found their names and did write the test.so dont dull ooh.
    r

Guys is 13th the last day of the test for Lagos as well??

pls does anyone know where WARRI test center is located and the date please

is there a WARRI test centre.......I havent heard of it so far...............

from what i gathered its only lagos and ph centres.What's left is the days scheduled for ph and lag and most importantly when the tests will end!

for real... maybe u guys should go to the test venue and find things out for urselves...IT IS WELL!

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    my advice go to ph and write the test ooh.obviously since you were shortlisted then your names would definitely be on that list.don't just sit at home hoping and waiting,bcos after 3weeks from 13th shell would start calling for interwiews,no special dates again to write the test.take my advice go to a center chk ur name on the list and ull be allowed to write.tht happened here in lagos centre before my very own eyes.some were not given the invite but were shortlisted and wen they chked the list they found their names and did write the test.so dont dull ooh.
    guys

can someone confirm what @sallymos is saying............Would they allow gate crashers...............

+ Reply
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast