+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

To all those that are not yet invited for the text, i advice u go to the text centers tomorow and seek advice/infos from the shell officials or better still those writing tommorow could help their mates out by asking officials for infos regarding those that were shortlisted but have not been invited for text. They are a whole lot of peeps wt 2.1 with masters and 2.2 wt masters that were not invited, i believe by Shell standard they will invite all the shortlisted candidates but u guys should make efforts to get infos....the best bet is to go to the text centers....I will u all goodluck,!!!!!!!!
    Always speeding.................

For those that their application shosw employment.... Are u commercial apllicant or technical applicants?
    ...verbal, numerical analysis and spatial....
    U need to be very fast!!!! It is well in jesus name. Amen.
    Ps vanessa nice reply to that question...impressive
    vanessavenus likes this.

Nyc reply vanessa impressive...
    For those that their status shows employment, did u apply as commercial or technical graduates?
    vanessavenus likes this.

Please if anyone wrote the test, it would be nice if you guys update the house. By the way what's with all these adulation for vanessavenus? By all standards she was merely expressing her personal opinion and wasn't speaking in an official capacity for shell. So as good as it might be, it's definitely not a rule. And by extension doesn't even answer the bigger question which is what happen to people who are still shortlisted now and haven't been invited for the test. This is not personal @vanessavenus. I just think the praise has crossed the line of objectivity.
    lapoetical likes this.

Yeah! anyone who wrote d test y'day shud kindly tell us how it was structured. Thanks in advance!

I was shortlisted and sent an IV and an sms. But the criterias there was to bring our o'level inclusive of Mathematics, English, Physics and chemistry. I was a social science student in secondary school, so didnt offer Physics and chemistry,but had other subjects at a sitting.Read Mathematics and Economics in the university with a 2.1. I decided to reply the person that sent me the mail because it was stated that any query should be forwarded back to him as in my issue. This was his reply.

"Thanks for your mail. Please ignore this invite as it is met for those with Sciences and Engineering qualification".

What should i do. Because i am looking forward to wanting to write it on the 12th of May in Port Harcourt. Alyhough my status still remains shortlisted as at today.

Did anyone in my shoes that didnt offer chemistry and physics in o'level allowed to write. pls await your kind comments.

Grace4life,
    it is not a common place to find people without Physic, Chemistry or Mathematics get into technical positions. Usually, these are the basic criteria for completing a technical degree. My suggestion is to go to the interview center but I'd be surprise if you make it through to the hall. Give it a trial and good luck!

House plz,wats d difrence btw 'technical graduate' & 'local oppurtunity'.
    My status say shortlisted 4 'local oppurtunity',and a yet any 1 dat v recieved an IV in dat catergory.plz confirm and reply.tanx
    gudluck 2 us al

House plz,have any 1 wit position 'LOCAL OPPURTUNITY' recieved an invitation.ur reply wil safe a life.tanx

uka anthony, to my understanding technical graduate is the position you a apply for, as when u start u will be known in the industry as a technical graduate a title if i may say, where as local opportunity basically just means that your application is being considered for vacancies within your country region that you selected during the application, so you would not be considered from this application for a position in shell Netherlands for instance, and I had the local opportunity on my application and i have written my test, and as for those not called i spoke to some1 on the test day and she refused to give me any comment as to whether u will be called or not, im so sorry i couldnt be of more help, but I will say nothing is impossible with GOD so continue praying and hopefully we will all get our dearest desires... best of luck

I have received an invite and i applied for local opportunity. There is no difference between the two.

i applied for the local opportunity and was shortlisted.

@grace4life which is it? You had invitation for the test or you were shortlisted?

+ Reply
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast