+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Heights Access Nigeria calling!

Heights Access Nigeria calling!

pls house i received a mail from chaste project groupe inviting me for a aptitude test on Wed.20 April at Lagos Resource Centre. No.9 Anifowose Street, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The main issue is that am in cross river presently and if i av to come down i need more info. to ba able to evaluate my options.

The position i applied for is Entrepreneur Engineering trainee. Any information u knw will be useful.
    N

Re: Heights Access Nigeria calling!

Pls is there someone who knws anything or received a text for an aptitude text/knw from this company?
    Anything at all....
    N

Thank God cos the test was very tough.
    N

mennnnnnnnnnn, those questions were something else-can u imagine!!

Guyz, I got a text message last night from Heights Access (Chaste Project Groupe) inviting me 4 an aptitude test on the 6th of May 2011 for the position of Management Trainee Engineer. What's the test like?

Secondly, does anyone know the pay package of the company? I want to know if it worths the stress and risk of travelling from Warri 2 Lagos considering the fact that I have a small job doing in Warri with a pay dat's not much but not too bad.

I look forward to hearing from the house.

One luv!

Guy, seriously it doesn't worth travelling for cos dey ar only lookin for 15pple to train of which just best 5 will be absorb and d remaing will just receive d training only. Dont forget life is a risk u can always try ur chance but av a set of pple dat av taking d test b4 u.
    N

Thanx 4 da response bro! I'll think about that (I mean whether to travel and give it a trial or forget about it). Can u please throw more light on the test? I mean the type of questions set. Secondly, do u know about their pay package? Do they pay well? Please reply!

pls has anybody heard any news from this people since the last time we wrote their test on 20th april 2011?

Hello Stanistalking, Heights Access have started sending text messages to successful candidate, in fact I got mine around 5:30 pm yesterday and it was stated there that the training will commence on the 23rd of May at a venue in Victoria Island Lagos. I hope other members too get a very good response from them.
    Cheers

Guyz, I got the message too at about the same time yesterday. I was asked to indicate my interest in the training for further details and I have done that but yet to get a response. Does anybody have a gist about the training and the company itself?

I also got the txt but still yet to get more info even after confirming my availability. Has anyone heard from them again as regards venue?

@big bro, lax1,please confirm if you have been sent a location for the training. Training starts monday and still no confirmation. Am I the only one with this problem?

I think it is not peculiar 2 u, I'm also yet 2 get a response from them and d unfortunate part is dat the number used 2 send d message is switched off. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what comes up b4 close of business tomorrow. I look forward 2 meeting u guyz!

One luv!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast