+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: LAFARGE WAPCO What to expect next?

LAFARGE WAPCO What to expect next?

Hello House,

I wrote the LAFARGE test today Chams. Thanks to the house I'm really confident about my performance and have created this thread for hopefuls to be aware of what to expect next.

So any body with information about their recruitment procedure should please share with the house.

Also information about what their career prospects are like (e.g pay, training of new recruits e.t.c) will be very welcome as well.

Re: LAFARGE WAPCO What to expect next?

next on the row is " the result"......then other follows.

so, how can we get the result?

Via sms to successful candidates' phone numbers

All is well peeps,God is in control.Nothing but the best is what i and every one else ll get.

I got an sms from dragnet. I passed the test. My scores at the three sessions were sent to me and also the cut-off mark. House, what is Lafarge interview like?
    P

Got the text too, hopefully some guys with some experience with them will come and throw more light for us.

For those that are curious the cut off is 40% ... By the grace of God I scored 79

I gv God all d glory 4 waking me up early dis morning (12:30 am) wit a sucexful sms. Though, I've bn expecting it sha bcos I trust my God. Men, dis pple realy surprised bcos dis test is almost d 7th 1 I'd written wit dragnet since last yr & dis 1 happen 2 b d only 1 dat send d result of d test to its candidate just in less dan 1 week. Dat's transparency. I hope Chevron & co will learn frm dem. Congrats 2 all sucexful applicants. Lets prepare & pray 2 God 4 d next stage. C u dere.

I don't get it!! is that people did not get this text or the company is not good enough or what.

Please anybody with info on what this company is like should throw more light!!

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    For those that are curious the cut off is 40% ... By the grace of God I scored 79
    CONGRATULATIONS my brother, pls i also wrote the exam but scored 34, pls can you share with the house how you prepared for the dragnet exam or how you did to come out excellent in the exam. i would appreciate your sincere response. thanx

In all it was by the grace and mercy of God. This was my third chams test and I actually wrote a test in chams the Saturday before this test so I knew the format of the test. The truth of the matter is that if given the time any body can score above 90% in the test but they use the short timing to destabilize people. I went in there knowing that all the questions were easy and I could answer them all ... I just had to do that as quickly as possible.

@PStylish I no be winch O!! na God. I Applied for Maintenance Supervisor, what about you??

God_speed congratulation,
    pls share with us d likely questions we should b expecting,we the questions are not difficult,but we still insist dat we need more tips 4 likely questions.i applied 4 plant/production supervisor

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast