+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Lafarge WAPCO Hopefuls!!!!

Lafarge WAPCO Hopefuls!!!!

Lafarge WAPCO Hopefuls!!!!

This is reaching out to all that took part in the March 12th aptitude tests (including the 2nd subsequent test for Sales people) at Chams City.

Has anyone been called for the next stage/interview/medicals/??

Re: Lafarge WAPCO Hopefuls!!!!

This silence is just deafening.

Guy wetin we go do na?? I'm just waiting patiently for the 2 month mark which will be 12th of this month b4 I join you in the complaining team. Hopefully it will be sorted before then.

Man i received a text (after we got the results) to forward my cv to an email address. since then nothing. they dint even acknowledge that the got my email (just in case it went to spam folder). no calls no interview, just silence. I applied for mechanical maintenance.

all - let's keep the faith. It is well.

Ok, so I called the HR number and got the impression that the lady (Adeola) had been getting such calls lately. She was at pain to explain that she was only asked to send those text messages, and that as long as one was contacted after the 2nd test, they would definitely get back to the person when they are ready. According to her, they were still to invite anybody though (sales people, that is).
    But I would suggest forumites should keep calling her relentlessly (I didn't use my main number sha). Alternatively, you could do a mail to [email protected]. He should be in the know.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    Ok, so I called the HR number and got the impression that the lady (Adeola) had been getting such calls lately. She was at pain to explain that she was only asked to send those text messages, and that as long as one was contacted after the 2nd test, they would definitely get back to the person when they are ready. According to her, they were still to invite anybody though (sales people, that is).
    But I would suggest forumites should keep calling her relentlessly (I didn't use my main number sha). Alternatively, you could do a mail to [email protected]. He should be in the know.
    Pls Eeyore, what did u mean by d statement 'and as long as one was contacted after d '2nd test', they'll definitely get back 2 d person when they are ready'. I need 2 knw what it means bcos I wrote d ONLY test in charms city on march 12 & got an sms from dragnet on 15th of march dat I was successful having scored 64%. So was dere a 2nd test conducted by lafarge elsewhere? Though I understand dat some pple wrote their's on d 19th. Thks.

@orisamaka there was a second test done by those who applied for sales alone. There are also some people who wrote just one test (i.e is not sales) and where contacted by Lafarge that they should email their CV to a certain address ... this was done for both the sales and non-sales guys, I guess it is this "contacting" that @Eeyore refers to.

GBAM god_speed.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    @orisamaka there was a second test done by those who applied for sales alone. There are also some people who wrote just one test (i.e is not sales) and where contacted by Lafarge that they should email their CV to a certain address ... this was done for both the sales and non-sales guys, I guess it is this "contacting" that @Eeyore refers to.
    @Eeyore & co, I applied 4 Cement Batch Plant Operator & I wrote only 1 test conducted by dragnet afta which dey sent me sms dat i was successful. Afta d 1st sms, i neither get further sms nor mail from dem. What can u guys say on dis.

@orisamaka I wrote just one test and got the scores SMS from DRAGNET but got another SMS from Lafarge requesting me to forward my CV to a certain email address.
    I really can't say why you were not sent the second sms tho ...

@god_speed, is it dat dey'v gotten my cv from my applicatn on their site. I can't rememba if i uploaded my cv while i was applying. But can u forward d email address lafarge sent 2 u 2 me on ([email protected]). I'll really appreciate if u can forward it early. I just want 2 mail dem & inquire. Thks.

Let's keep harassing them with our enquiries, people. Something just has to give.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast