+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Shell test invite again

Shell test invite again

I had already written the sheel test at Excellence hotel, Ogba on the 6th of May. Yesterday night, i got another invite to write the test in Excellence Hotel, Aba on the 23rd of May. what do u think i should do? i have replied to the mail but got an out-of-office response.

Re: Shell test invite again

what is shell doing......there are those that have not written, still just shortlisted yet they are calling others twice...........what sort of mix up is this.............

Quote Originally Posted by thought View Post
    what is shell doing......there are those that have not written, still just shortlisted yet they are calling others twice...........what sort of mix up is this.............
    What a question you asked.....'what do you think?' It's like giving a person a lifeline and he turns around and ask, "Should I use it?"

@thought, it wasn't for you my brother. It was for Makky09..."What a question you asked.....'what do you think?' It's like giving a person a lifeline and he turns around and ask, "Should I use it?"

pls can u kindly post d mail without the contacts of the sender.tanx

i dont want to go all the way to Owerri just to realise it was a mistake. it wont be funny

Quote Originally Posted by makky09 View Post
    I had already written the sheel test at Excellence hotel, Ogba on the 6th of May. Yesterday night, i got another invite to write the test in Excellence Hotel, Aba on the 23rd of May. what do u think i should do? i have replied to the mail but got an out-of-office response.
    @makky09, I guess you reply back with the e-mail below, telling the person you have already written yours and wait for its reply. maybe its a mistake. do it fast.

please house i need advice. i was sent an invite by shell for a test in port harcourt, presidential hotel, on the 21st of may. but i gave my lagos addy and dont see y i shld be invited all the way to ph, besides its bcos of such travels that i lost my first job and wont want for such to happen again. im currently wking as a management trainee in a bank. can i reply the mail i received requesting for a lagos venue. pls can anyone info me on the reimbursement package. replies will be appreciated. 1111111111house

@Makky09. Guy, u are not alone o. I got something similar today too. Venue is Port Harcourt and I have already written in Lagos. I sent a mail to the guy and also got the out of office auto response.
    I wont want to go all the way to PH if it is just a mistake. I dont understand why one should write the same test twice.
    Make we see sha

same here.i already wrote in lag and i rcvd d mail 4 ph venue last nite....i just hope shell isnt confused.
    S

...before i wrote the test in lagos, i received two diff invites for lagos & porthct. So i guess it's just a mix-up.

Quote Originally Posted by makky09 View Post
    i believe its a blatant error. cos shell only conduct recruitment tests in Lagos, Warri and PH, but Aba? no way and by the way, Aba is abt an hour's drive from Presidential hotel in PH. I believe they meant to write Ogba and not Aba
    amakakeru ryu no hirameki!!!

hi guys, this is shell's lagos contact. u may call to confirm if it was an error.08070269999
    S

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast