+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: LAFARGE WAPCO What to expect next?

Re: LAFARGE WAPCO What to expect next?

You should be good with your charts for the numericals, it's all about charts (pie, graphs etc). For the comprehension just read thru very fast and note the key points. For the spatial you just have to be good with identifying patterns.

I hope this helps. Practice!!! Practice!!! Practice!!!

do u have any material for d lafarge test pls help me send it to [email protected]. i just located this tread, i av to write d exam dis afternoon. God bless u, God speed...

I wrote that Lafarge test last week saturday <6 days ago> at Chams Ikeja. Afta two days i got a text 4rm dragnet that i was successful. Later that day i got a call 4rm a lady at Larfarge askin me a question. I'm guessin those of us who made it should start preparing 4 d interview! And i wish al those writin the next Lafarge test this comin saturday <19th March> al the best. Just be composed and confident.

@Ekpere bros e be like say you wan start thriller film for hia OO!! LOL.

Please tell us what the woman called you for na!! which kin suspense be that. you know very well we are all waiting to hear from them.

@all any body with info about their interview format should please share with the house. Going by what @Ekpere said it seems Lafarge is more in a hurry than we are to end this process.

My brother. It's nothin 2 worry about. Sori 4 the 'suspense'. She called me, tryin 2 verify the position i applied 4. She told me she couldnt see the post i applied 4. I called her later and she simply slotted the position. Nothin 2 worry about as i dont see u havin issues like that. It is well.

@Ekpere ok thx!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpere View Post
    I wrote that Lafarge test last week saturday <6 days ago> at Chams Ikeja. Afta two days i got a text 4rm dragnet that i was successful. Later that day i got a call 4rm a lady at Larfarge askin me a question. I'm guessin those of us who made it should start preparing 4 d interview! And i wish al those writin the next Lafarge test this comin saturday <19th March> al the best. Just be composed and confident.
    @ekpere can you pls tell us what u scored in the test cos all things being equal, since u were called for some clearification, it implies that u are being shortlisted for the interview stage, pls i will like to use ur score as a benchmark to be shortlisted for the interview, as for me, i scored 43% but still very curious...tanx for ur favourable respond....lol

my dear dindo... i scored 45. my score is almost not different from yours.

@ekpere tanx for u reply, u'r really a nice person, may God make fortune smile on us on the lafarge issue...lol. I actually applied for the position of a sales executive, what about u?

What position did you apply for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dindo milano View Post
    @ekpere tanx for u reply, u'r really a nice person, may God make fortune smile on us on the lafarge issue...lol. I actually applied for the position of a sales executive, what about u?
    hey Dindo, i applied 4 the post of Maintenance Supervisor. Na God go do am 4 us o ...

@all once u got the message that u r successful, be prayerful, calm and hopeful. ur scores are not really the criteria for the employment process but ur performances at the interview! wish u all good luck!

Hey y'all, Lafarge has already commenced interviews for succesful applicants. Those for the post of Financial Accountants were interviewed this past Thursday.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast