+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

I think sallymos has the right suggestion. that's what I intend to do. we will be at the center to confirm the shortlisting since there is no IV yet.

ok, can anyone help us with at least the date for the test. Thank you.

I have the same issue with "shortlisted but not invited for test". Can some1 in the house tell me the next dates with time from now till the last day for tests in Lagos or/and Portharcout. I would like to go to the test without waiting for the invitation. Preferably, I want to write it in Lagos because I stay in Akure. Many thanks.

Some of us are far away in the extreme North, my question goes: is it worth taking the risk? My status shows shortlisted but no IV yet. My NYSC ends nxt mnth, i don't wanna make any unfruitful journey b4 then. I'm really amazed wit d way SPDC is running dis yrs programme. All the same SHELL is nt the end of the world. Evrytin happens 4 a reason. GOD PASS DEM!!!

Good day House,
    Am also in this fix my profile as at now is still showing shortlisted but still no IV am kinda confused bcos it has never happened with shell before.

henry roads....NGGPP!

My own stil reads shortlisted bt i hvnt got any iv. Is there anybody dat has gone to d venue to confirm wat dat guy up there said abt chekn names in their list.

@sallymos, house I called someone there to help me confirm from the SITP office about "the shortlisted but not invited" they said the test is scheduled for those in technical category ,but that of commercials will be later. but am not really satisfied with that, i think we still need to be at the center.

@sallymos: Did you know anyone without an IV but whose name is on the list and was allowed to write the test? and this goes out the house, someone should please tell me the dates left for Lagos and Portharcourt centres to write the test? I think it is better I go with sallymos suggestion.

my "personal opinion" is that those shortlisted and not yet invited should try and go prepared to the next test especially if its in your state, whats the worst that can happen they will say no you cant write, it doesnt mean the end of the world, also it will give you some idea as to where you stand instead of just coming on to NHJ and guessing, the saying says that Heaven helps those that hep themselves, so get your pencils calculator and your documents ready and head to the centre nearest you, as for those far i would advise you wait and ask those that will go on the 11th and see what there response will be. (basically what i would do if i wasnt invited and shortlisted)

@goodnessandmercy and @Van4life.....i am not sure about the 2.2 + masters being called idea. A have a 2.2 + uk masters (distinction), am shortlisted but not yet invited.

Yes im a witness to the fact tht someone wrote who was shortlisted but not invited.pls stop guessin and take action.
    r

Ok. So, for those of us in the far North, which centre will it be? Port Harcourt or Lagos? Because one might go to Ph and the name would be on Lagos list and Vice versa. I don't get it. Running all over Nigeria being unsure about what to do. Can someone actually get someone in that's an authority in the Shell recruitment thingy and help us ask? Because the number of things we are hearing (that don't correspond, BTW) are alarming. Some would say 1, 2.1 and 2.2 with masters. What about those with 2.1 with masters not yet called? Na wa o.
    V

+ Reply
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast