+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    Yes im a witness to the fact tht someone wrote who was shortlisted but not invited.pls stop guessin and take action.
    yeah the great sallymos you are the men. In this life there must be no dulling , if you really want yo make it. every great individual take risks before becoming great. He is really right, he has shown us the door with the info... our mission right now is to work through it by the gatecrashin, u know how we do it..

@vanessavenus, no one is saying this is 100% fact its just opinion no need to vex, and as for the issue of 2.2 or 2.1 and masters i think thats not true at all as i saw some people in the centre that i know only have a 2.2 with no masters at all so i guess it may just be the way your cv was structured or something else on your cv lke exp or where you currently work or when you graduated i think it has to be within a certain time frame like 3 yrs back or so, "again just my opinion"

I'm not vexing. I'm just saying it would be crazy to leave my job to go for a test I'm not sure of. Because, some people who were invited (that I know and I'm sure of) were turned back. I even helped one of them do her application, so I'm sure that nothing is amiss. Not to talk of uninvited individuals like me turning up. Ha!!! It would be really shitty if I get there and there's nothing for me.
    V

Vanessavenus why did they send them back? Can someone who has written the test give us a clear clue on the test? What we have had so far has been somewhat vague.

At times I wonder if some guys in SHELL HR and other multinationals go through threads like this................I wonder what runs through their minds when they see the level of pressure, worry and anxiety they subject Nigeria Graduates to as a result of their actions or inactions............keeping people in so much suspense.......yet playing dumb to their predicament.......

I have never know SHELL to behave like this............They are one company that try to, at the least, act humane to the numerous graduates undergoing their recruitment process........but I guess there is always a first time for every1.......................just see the level of confusion stirred on this thread, you can then extrapolate to the larger community...................

From the vibrations I am receiving, SHELL claims to have "over shortlisted" candidates...............(how authentic this is, I cant equally confirm given the way info is flying around)...............whether they would eventually call or not is difficult to equally establish.........but given the "CIA like" manner they are keeping this info "Top Secret and Classified" one can expect an adverse outcome..(at least for worst case scenario)..........believe me if they had another date for the tests, they would have calmed nerves ages ago...........On a similar thread some1 said it was a mistake on the part of SHELL due to "inadequate IVs".........This is very difficult to believe as the IV was via email and could not have been inadequate........

I would however advice that those who are close to the PH test venue that are "shortlisted without an invite" go on the 11th to the PH venue (to check their names and /or gatecrash which ever suffices) ..........and give us a feedback.........so that those not to too far away can make an attempt to be there the next day 12th or the day after 13th...............and for the category of people that are far far away and would require and elaborate arrangement (some number of days) to make it.........hmm......well.......what can I say.....I guess we can only hope that SHELL would call and give enough time to make the trip.........else......definitely we continue to move ahead and hope for better chances in future............it is pathetic.............

@vennessavenus,i think northern candidates were invited 2 d northern centre, 'cos a reliable friend dat took d test in Lagos said that he met someone who came all d way from Kaduna 4 d test.

@Donivald: I am in the North, and this is the first I'm hearing about that. To a northern centre, or from the North? Because, your post seems a bit contradictory. If this friend of a friend was invited to the Northern centre, why didn't he write at this centre? He wouldn't have had to go all the way to Lagos for the test.

@stillontop: something about their names not being on the list. Can you imagine? After receiving the IV. God help us.

I'm sure there are some Shell staff reading this thread. Could you guyz please give us reliable info? Because I'm waaaaaay to young to develop a High blood pressure.
    V

Please can someone help with the venue, date and time for the lagos center.

Thanks in anticipation.

@smokee

they are done with lagos............it would b in PH for 11th - 13th

@venessavenus. I'm sorry i made a typographical error with my last post. Here it is again> "i think northern candidates were invited 2 d LAGOS CENTRE, 'cos a reliable friend dat took d test in Lagos said that he met someone who came all d way from Kaduna 4 d test.

was shortlisted 4 SITP but no invite yet. am confused.somone said dey are done with lagos,dat ph is next.am in lag right now.what do i do.storm ph withou an iv.or kipin waitin dat my iv will com .som1 shud rply asap. bp rising 200/190.

My own opinion is to confirm your name on the list/ gate crash, which ever one from 11th-13th May @PH center. It's a 50-50 risk, it's either you lose or win. Wish you all good luck.

ok o. Good luck, sha.
    V

+ Reply
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast