+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

i got the IV when i checked my mail this morning, here is the details of the IV:

Dear CANDIDATE,

Further to your application for a Technical Graduate position, we wish to invite you to a Selection Test on Wednesday 11th May 2011 at 0700hrs. The test will take place at Hotel Presidential (Atlantic Hall) along Aba Express Road. Port Harcourt.

On the day of the test, please bring with you the originals and photocopies of the following documents (failure to do so will make you ineligible to sit for the tests):

• - Degree certificate(s)
      - WASC/G.C.E/SSCE certificate (five credits in not more than two sittings - Maths, English,

Physics and Chemistry inclusive)

• - NYSC Discharge Certificate
      - Birth certificate (Government registered) or Age Declaration
      - Change of name (where applicable)
      - Valid identification card

Please also bring an electronic calculator, pencils, eraser, and a copy of this letter.

Mobile phones and other personal items that can cause distraction during the tests will not be accepted into the test rooms.

You will need to make your own travel arrangements to and from the venue and you will be reimbursed based on our rates. For overseas candidates, reimbursement will only be based on travel within Nigeria.

If you have any queries or need more information, please email the address below.

We thank you for your continued interest in Shell.

Last edited by toluluck; Apr 29th, 11 at 03:00 pm.

Guys i havent gotten my invitation yet but i have been shorlisted an dit didnt change like som that did shud i still yurn up for the test or wait to see if i will get the invitation . For those who have gotten the invitation was it tru email.

@The Master We don't post sensitive information like person's emails in this forum, just as you edited the email to remove your name and other personal info, you should have removed the personal information of the sender as well.

@Moderators I advice you edit the post by @The Master and remove all sensitive info.

I understand people are excited and edgy right now but this goes to everyone, DON'T DISCLOSE OTHER PEOPLES' PERSONAL DETAILS ON THE NET! You might find no need for the information but no one knows the intent of some faceless people on this forum and the extent they are willing to go with such details.

Thanks for understanding. Congratulations to all invitees and hope to those still waiting. Success to all.

is anyone of u invite recipients commercial/financial?

@jullyspikes its not that you 'didn't apply well' but its that they found
    Candidates whose qualification closely matches what they are looking
    For. I think you should re organise you CV and apply next time.
    Cheers!!!

I was shortlistd but i didn't receive any invite. Pls can someone send me d txt format 2 [email protected] so dat i can prepare against wen am invited. God bless u all.

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    @orisimaka, someone posted a piece of advice to those preparing for the test, it's on page one of this topic. Check it out. I've not received my email too. Though my portal satus reads 'SHORTLISTED'

@Donivald, thks so much 4 d response. D God dat made it possible 4 me 2 b invited will do your own too. Just believe in God.

my status was showing shortlisted,,,,,just suddenly changed to application received,,,,,anyway,nothing can separate me from Love of God,,,,,,

Since i joined d hse, i ve neva participatd in any forum. Today am amazed at d outpouring of love, encouragement, & advice among members. It feels great to be here. God bless u all. I found hope reading some posts here today.

Please when are they writing in Port harcourt?

Cool Re: Shell calling for test

got the iv too with a text msg but mine is slated for 13th May 007hr Hotel presidential aba exress rd PH.........any idea about what their test look like?? any heads up and Tips will be appreciated here. thanks Guys!!!
    A lie gets half way around the world before the truth gets a chance to put it's pant on.

Please i hav been shortlisted but i have not recieved my IV. Whats going on. My code is f144...for local opportunity.....som1 pls help with info.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast