+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

@6footplus...my brother, I don't think tht will happen, we're all heading out to Lag

Yap I got the invite

Alleluya...I follow U dey praise Baba God oh! Heineken and now Shell, this is indeed ur year

I just got my invitation this morning long after waiting patiently ever since my application status read shortlisted....He (the lord) that began a good work in me is faithful to complete it...for those in whose status is shortlisted, remain fervent in your prayers as u will definitely be contacted shortly...

morning mates....i jst wnt to confirm if there is any difference between Technical Graduate position and Local Opportunity?? cuz i applied for Local Opportunity and mine still reads SHORTLISTED...

Hello house can any one help me with the email address of the person sending email invite for Lagos centre cos I got the sms invite around 12:59pm on thursday to write test on Wednesday 4th of May but up till now I am yet to get the email invite...................pls help.

And if there is any other person in my category kindly let me so dat I can be rest assured that I am not alone.

Hello house can any one help me with the email address of the person sending email invite for Lagos centre cos I got the sms invite around 12:59pm on thursday to write test on Wednesday 4th of May but up till now I am yet to get the email invite...................pls help.

And if there is any other person in my category kindly let me so dat I can be rest assured that I am not alone.

Please kindly send the email address to [email protected]

Just got iv to yesterday the details are as stated by god-dey location ph date 12th may

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir View Post
    Mails were sent yesterday and sms today saying to check your mail for the invite. For those that were invited, the status still shows shortlisted and I believe the invite is in batches because I know quite a number of people that their status says shortlisted and havent been called. So please be prayerful and hopeful for the best.
    All the best to all those invited.
    For clarity, SRD is not the same as SITP.
    To further clarify, SRD IS THE NAME GIVEN TO THE RECRITMENT PROCESS. SITP ( SHELL INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME) IS THE NAME GIVE TO THE PROGRAM YOU ARE BEIGN RECRUITED FOR. AT THE END OF YOUR SITP YOU GET TO QUALIFY FOR FULL EMPLOYMENT. THINK OF IT AS A MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM. OH AND SRD IS YOUR GATEWAY TO SITP.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor01 View Post

Please kindly send the email address to [email protected]
    Check your junk mail or spam mail folder.

pls hw abt those that their status read regretted? is it dat u dint apply well....wat does that mean

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-C View Post
    Alleluya...I follow U dey praise Baba God oh! Heineken and now Shell, this is indeed ur year
    Triple-C Amen Oh.

my status says shorlisted but i av nt gotten any mail yet, am stil expectant

+ Reply
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast