+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

Hi guys.... pls those that have rcvd emails for test PLS CLARIFY, IS THIS FOR TECHNICAL GRADUATE OR COMMERCIAL/HR n co GRADUATE?

Thank baba God, i just received my iv for ph.

Dear CANDIDATE,
    Further to your application for
    a Technical Graduate position,
    we wish
    to invite you to a Selection
    Test on Thursday 12th May
    2011 at 0700hrs.
    The test will take place at
    Hotel Presidential (Atlantic
    Hall) along Aba
    Express Road. Port Harcourt.
    Ozi

Hello Mates, I was invited as well, for PH venue, but am in the UK now and the date I was schedule for I have another serious business to do the period, don’t know what to do, kind advice will be welcome!!

seems they are calling in batches...i have bin shortlisted since march and my status never changed for once...but am yet to receive invite o...still expecting sha..so ph na the only center nw?...hi get as e be o

@AdeniyiWales...brother no shking, it's in batches...Lagos has some people writing on Wed, others on Thurs, yet some more on Fri...all next week, and all these mails were sent out at different times

Hey Guys i cot the email today inviting me for the test. Please if any one knows the format of test he should inform the house. This was the invitation:

Invitation to Technical Graduate Selection Test. Dear CANDIDATE,

Further to your application for a Technical Graduate position, we wish to invite you to a Selection Test on Thursday 12th May 2011 at 0700hrs. The test will take place at Hotel Presidential (Atlantic Hall) along Aba Express Road. Port Harcourt.

On the day of the test, please bring with you the originals and photocopies of the following documents (failure to do so will make you ineligible to sit for the tests):

• - Degree certificate(s)
      - WASC/G.C.E/SSCE certificate (five credits in not more than two sittings - Maths, English,

Physics and Chemistry inclusive)

• - NYSC Discharge Certificate
      - Birth certificate (Government registered) or Age Declaration
      - Change of name (where applicable)
      - Valid identification card

Please also bring an electronic calculator, pencils, eraser, and a copy of this letter.

Mobile phones and other personal items that can cause distraction during the tests will not be accepted into the test rooms.

You will need to make your own travel arrangements to and from the venue and you will be reimbursed based on our rates. For overseas candidates, reimbursement will only be based on travel within Nigeria.

If you have any queries or need more information, please email the address below.

We thank you for your continued interest in Shell.

Kind Regards,
    Johnson Isiavwe
    Recruitment Operations Lead - Nigeria
    The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
    Shell Industrial Area, P.O.Box 263, Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
    Email: [email protected]
    Internet: sww.shell.com

Same with me. Shortlisted ever since, but no invitation yet. Gmat or shl? I'm in Abj right now. And if it's shl, what aspect of shl? I've never done this before. I'm asking cos there's a rumour of Shell discontinuing their contract wiv Shl
    V

Is d test going 2 b computer based or 'paper based'. Do d two venue (excellent hotel in lagos & hotel presidential in ph) mentioned so far have d facilities 2 conduct computer based test. We need 2 know d answer 2 dis questns so as 2 know ao 2 prepare. Pls ao can i get 2 excellent hotel - ogba from ikorodu. Thks.

@Vanessavenus...I was worried also, but my own mail came just this evening...since ur status says shortlisted, U will be invited.

@Orisamika...I believeit will be paper based, since they said we should come with pencils and eraser, more over these hotels do not have the facility to conduct a CBT

@Super Moderators...pls knock of the shell employee's (Johnson Isiavwe) address in Kessy2011's post to protect him and give NHJ more credibility

@Kessy2011...we pardon U seein this is ur very 1st post on this site, but please next time U may want to keep back some priviledged information...like d senders details (Other guys who posted this mail b4 U, INTENTIONALLY left out that part) Thanks for ur understanding

@orisimaka, someone posted a piece of advice to those preparing for the test, it's on page one of this topic. Check it out. I've not received my email too. Though my portal satus reads 'SHORTLISTED'

@Tripple c...thanks you are realy playing the role of a senior member...i pray my invitation comes sha...kudos

What about those in the north, will abuja be used as a centre? We have not gotten any mails or texts o. Abeg make dem no forget us 4 here.
    I

@6footplus: Maybe. We are all in it together. Where you dey?
    V

+ Reply
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast