+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

@cptspiff........members!...cud u please read thread progressively before commenting on any topic?.....ah ahh!

Guys abeg God has perfected 1 pls can somne be kind enough to perfect the other by releasing to this noble house practice questions or materials for the upcoming aptittude test...abeggggg na!...if dont want to make it open,pls send to my mail box abeg...i dont hav any area of concentration,neither do i knw what to xpect,abeg sombody help me oh!...see me as ur [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    saw dis msg in my spam folder abt 2days b4 dis whole NNPC thing and deleted it cos i thought it could be all dis scam mail......cant even see it in my trash now cos it is empty! What do i do?
    Don't worry sista cos u just saved urself the stress of buying a new laptop or system. I saw the FedEx mail, was able to download it but found out that it was a spyware that hacks into ur information. Well it disabled my antivirus and other vista security system ... almost crashed my system but thank God for system restore. I had to restart my system in safe mode and use system restore to get my system back to the previous state. I have neva been so scared b4. If u see the mail, leave it in the spam box. if NNPC will send a hard copy, it will get to u. Moreover, the mail they sent is enough to admit u for the test.
    coolrex likes this.

anyway am a Chemical engineer and am writing in ICAN Study centre, Amuwo

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    saw dis msg in my spam folder abt 2days b4 dis whole NNPC thing and deleted it cos i thought it could be all dis scam mail......cant even see it in my trash now cos it is empty! What do i do?
    I suggest you wait until bout wednesday. If you dont receive ur physical mail by then, you can go the fedex office with an ID and try to locate it.

Pls my peeps, am lost here oooo,who knows FedEX office in Lagos,should pls tell me.i will really appreciate it,i count on u. dis is my addy [email protected] or u can share it in d house

@all,i really don't what they used in selection bt i'm a batch c corps member meaning i didnt upload any discharge certificate,i also choose lagos as my test centre and studied mech engr....i was called for the test but later found out after i got d IV that they sent me a mail to resubmit my document,so my brethen,it's jst by GOD's favour and mercy

Can anyone confirm whether the experienced Accountants were invited for this test too?

vk

I received a msg bt mine is centre is benin,pls has anybdy received d courier dey claim to send

Quote Originally Posted by ABIORO View Post
    Pls my peeps, am lost here oooo,who knows FedEX office in Lagos,should pls tell me.i will really appreciate it,i count on u. dis is my addy [email protected] or u can share it in d house
    Just google Fedex Nigeria and I'm sure you'll get their website. The address of all their branches in every nigerian state shd be there.

vk

Yes am doin' mine in benin and l read agric economics

@ALL...UPS sent me a text 2 come pick up my a letter 4rm NNPC TOWERS ABUJA at their office...so i dont think its FEDex nnpc is using 4 all states

@ALL...UPS sent me a text 2 come pick up my a letter 4rm NNPC TOWERS ABUJA at their office...so i dont think its FEDex nnpc is using 4 all states

+ Reply
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast