+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

My Big brother you are right!!!. Even me got the IV., and I am in Aberdeen. I have already booked my Flight ticket, for you Info. KLM and Air france is on promotion now. £379.00 rtn. ticket from Aberdeen to Lagos and £345.00 from Heathrow-Lagos. limited sits available.

pls someone help wit past Q send to ([email protected]). Tanxs

Quote Originally Posted by drahusfare View Post
    I dont think Fedex is in charge of d hard copy IV cos i jus collectd mine frm a DHL guy. He came 2 my house in PH wit their bus. D distributn is goin on lets jus b alert. One luv.
    Exactly. Success man
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber, 10ks a million.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

Quote Originally Posted by tuneday25 View Post
    Is it only amuwo odofin d only test centre in lagos cos i was told mine will be at airforce base secondary school, ikeja.pls i need responses.
    There are test centre at Amuwo for engineering, Airforce base and UNILAG. Just go to where ur letter says u should go and don't trouble urself. Somee people are travelling out of lagos for the same test.

Quote Originally Posted by rain567 View Post
    Pls guys does anyone know how to get to ICAN Centre Plot 12, Kofo Kasumu Street, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos from ojota. Thanks in advance for your reply. I need to know the center ahead of time so that am not stranded on the day of the test.
    Take a bus from Ojota to Mile 2. Stop at Jakande/Fagbems filling station. From there, take a bike to ICAN study centre or alternatively, take Keke NAPEP from Jakande/Fagbems filling station to Amuwo round about. From the round about, take a bike to ICAN Study centre.

house i beg help me out. the courier man from ups called me to come for my parcel but i couldnt make it down there bcos i am not currently in lagos. pls what is d lagos address of ups ? what is their contact phone number ? will they bring unclaimed invites to d test center ? wil i be allowed to write d test without my nnpc courier invite but wit just my email invite ? how many applicants will be absorbed for graduate trainees ? what is d pay for gt ? one luv as i earnestly await ur response

@All, Courier no respond yet ooo.am scared cos i will be travelling 2 KANO by God grace 4 d Test on WED,and ve nt gotten my courier percel.Sum1 shuld pls 2 my recure

@All, Courier no respond yet ooo.am scared cos i will be travelling 2 KANO by God grace 4 d Test on WED,and ve nt gotten my courier percel.Sum1 shuld pls 2 my rescue

[pls ii also need info on the format of NNPC test thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2oyo View Post
    [pls ii also need info on the format of NNPC test thanks.
    Hi,The past questions are have ,has questions from different area.However let us bear in mind that this current one is to be conducted by phillips consulting.It may therefore be different.
    Thhe sections,broadly speaking are Algebra/maths,abstract reasoning,perceptual speed and accuracy,mechanical reasoning,space relations,verbal reasoning and quantitatie reasoning.

I think most of it is Gmat stuff.
    I hope this helps.

Please can someone send their test format to me.My email id :[email protected].
    And Please has anyone received the original invitation letter and from which courier?

Pls can somebody help me?i hv nt receive my iv via courier,any info on wat to do?
    U

+ Reply
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast