+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Allahu Akbar, I got my I.V. this morning for Kaduna centre, i'm in Kano, so any1 thats in my shoes too should not hesitate to dial 07082186699 or email me at [email protected] I wish all invitees at every venue the best, Its reading till we drop!!!!!
    I'm optimistic we'll all make it, by His Grace

Quote Originally Posted by sweetzee View Post
    @teeewai: I got my invitation today and I am also in Birmingham UK doing my masters. I am still trying to decide whether I should go or not. If only, like apexconsult_ng asked, there was a test center in the UK, it would make life easier for us. But I think it is worth travelling down to Naija to write the test, because jobs are really scarce everywhere, even in these developed countries where the recession has really hit them hard, their youths are now really struggling to find jobs. Have you noticed that it is even difficult for international students to get temporary/part-time jobs here these days, unlike before, not to talk of even permanent jobs? Their economy has really been affected, so now the little jobs they have, they are reserving it for the Brits...look at the decision to stop/limit the post-study work visa... Besides, this is NNPC we are talking about, its one of the best jobs one can get in the country with competitive salary at international standards. When you take all these factors into consideration, I think going down to Nigeria next week is definitely worth the sacrifice.

@sweetzeee.........Presently on my masters too in BCU....buh m still finkin, myt make up ma mind today as i heard klm is on some kinda promo.....u r in which uni in b'ham?

Hi all......saw this on a site...........fink it will be useful for all in preps

http:///forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=916

B/F

1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
    PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
    PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to .....
    If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
    PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
    PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below. I was able to finish quickly and jot down.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
    ---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as...?
    ---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    just got my centre changed to benin.igbinedions school.
    any one with an idea of hotel accomodation in the ancient city,close to the venue?
    please help.asap
    Please advise me on how to change my venue to PH. Please reply asap. God bless you.

cool one man.

I got d IV too, i'm in Lagos now bt my centre is at Benin, no time for change of venue, getting job is wat d stress. Benin peeps lets gist on way forward.
    [email protected]
    Success to all...
    Oluwa diz job is mine...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyemman View Post
    Am in the US, coming to Nigeria for that exam will cost abt $2500 for flight and hotel expenses..............will the reimbuse me?
    well as far as i know NNPC for the last GT 2008 process, test takers were not reembusted... only those that were further invited for interview in abuja were given #10,000 (ten thousand naira) only which should be ok if u r in naija. so think well and plan well.

Thank God I got mine also.Venue is Airforce base Sch Ikeja,Lagos.
    S

Quote Originally Posted by chukzy4u View Post
    I got d IV too, i'm in Lagos now bt my centre is at Benin, no time for change of venue, getting job is wat d stress. Benin peeps lets gist on way forward.
    [email protected]
    Success to all...
    Oluwa diz job is mine...
    Chuks still expecting my IV. Jesus is alive.
    G

Quote Originally Posted by danjumaistifanus View Post
    Kaduna center, we are still waitin on God to do for us oh. i am yet to receive my Iv. Any one for kaduna center should let us know what's know what is going on. However, congratulations to all members who have been invited for the test and congratulation also fro those who are yet to be invited. For God make all things beutiful in His own time. So, keep believing and trusting.
    For those that have been invited, sm1 called d manager HR about the format of the exams and d replied he got was that it going to be Gmat basically, with Maths and english separately may God see us through. Remember, no exam malpractices or cheating.
    kindly confirm from your hr manager again,please......

Quote Originally Posted by Strong View Post
    House
    Jesus Army
    pls do you if any Dental\Medical applicants have being invited for the test?
    i replied your mail.its ok

just got my centre changed to benin.igbinedions school.
    any one with an idea of hotel accomodation in the ancient city,close to the venue?
    please help.asap
    @Jesus Army, hw did u get ur centre changed pls? cos im in abuja and my centre is ibadan, its quite far.

@TEEEWAI, thanks 4 d format.

its already there
    Jesus Army, we are still expecting ours
    G

+ Reply
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast