+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ptdf vs nnpc

Exclamation ptdf vs nnpc

pls mates
    i understand it's has to do with our individual differences but sincerely which will u choose between ptdf and nnpc cos am kind of confused

Re: ptdf vs nnpc

big question bro!

As 4 me i'll simply opt 4 d nnpc bcos ptdf is jst a masters scholarship dat doesnt assur u of a job even wen u r tru bt wit nnpc job at hand, u cn get ur masters wherever wit ur study leave (nd even sponsored, i guess). On a 2nd tot bt less likely d beta optn, gues It depends on d one u fink u hv a high chance of scalin tru. Except u r a soothsayer, den dis is nt an optn, jst go 4 d nnpc, u dnt knw wen nxt dey'l b recruitin bt ptdf is kinda done annually.

thanks rikky Jnr
    i think i will go 4 ur option
    may God help us all.
    Amen

NNPC all the way !!!

nnpc too is nt sure oo . . . wiv ptdf u av other opportunities

yeah peeps, itz reali an herculian task to make a decision...but the truth is if you prefer masters go for ptdf and if itz job then nnpc...am still yet to decide though but might go for the latter!!

NNPC accreditation starts by 11am and the exam starts at 1.30pm. PTDF starts at 11am and is in batches like last year. If both tests were in the same town of Port Harcourt, what would you guys advice?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

mmmh! I'm in a fix right now. NNPC just sent my invitation to my email box last nite, and all this while I've been preparing for PTDF. I'm yet to receive NNPC Currier mail, what do I do? I think I should go for PTDF since the outcome will be geared towards personal development which will be relevant in securing job anytime. I'll take chances with PTDF. God help us.

I think we should allow the voice of reason speak loudly,.... but we are talking about weighing our options based on the purported 2,000calls/day someone claimed the GM in NNPC is receiving 'cos of the test on Saturday...lol

For me I will advice yoiu go for the one that cost you less to achieve talking about tfare, accomodation etc and leave the rest to God.

For me I was not invited for the NNPC so my choice is clear...I'm even at the venue right now. Some of the PTDF odficials are in the same hotel here...

May God be with us all!

In addition to my post above, if travelling expenses is not much of concern to you another way to look at it is, If age will disqualify you for for any one of them next year then it will be wise to do the one that seems like your last chance else you might not be invited again.

By this I mean, if you are on the tight rope of applying for NNPC next year why not consider it, since you can still apply for PTDF next year thus widening your limited chances...

NNPC is my option!!!

+ Reply