+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Traveling down to the country for the test, i think It worth the stress depending on your priorities.

well i don't think i require an answer to my earlier question cos i've been invited. test centre is at enugu

I just got mine too. FGC Port Harcourt, Environmental Eng.

Change of test centre; anyone with a useful info should please help!

Mine is Benin and I have been invited
    The lord is in total control...<br />If you put your trust in him, you will never be disappointed

Good question apexconsult_ng. I am also in the UK for my masters degree and I just received the invitation. I am in a mini-dilemma as to how I will travel to Nigeria next week to write that aptitude test.

Quote Originally Posted by teeewai View Post
    Hey bruv, i'm also in the same shoes for real, my centre is in LAG and i'm presently in Birmingham (UK)........been thinkin about it since morning........tho dis kind of test is one in a blue moon...... I NEED ADVICE MEN........PLEASE GUYS IN THE HOUSE, DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT, i mean travelling down from UK cos of the test........
    @teeewai: I got my invitation today and I am also in Birmingham UK doing my masters. I am still trying to decide whether I should go or not. If only, like apexconsult_ng asked, there was a test center in the UK, it would make life easier for us. But I think it is worth travelling down to Naija to write the test, because jobs are really scarce everywhere, even in these developed countries where the recession has really hit them hard, their youths are now really struggling to find jobs. Have you noticed that it is even difficult for international students to get temporary/part-time jobs here these days, unlike before, not to talk of even permanent jobs? Their economy has really been affected, so now the little jobs they have, they are reserving it for the Brits...look at the decision to stop/limit the post-study work visa... Besides, this is NNPC we are talking about, its one of the best jobs one can get in the country with competitive salary at international standards. When you take all these factors into consideration, I think going down to Nigeria next week is definitely worth the sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by POSSIBILITY View Post
    Has anybody with Management or Social sciences background got the invite for Graduate Trainee aptitude test?Please let the house Know...ONE LUV
    @Possibility: Yeah, I got my invitation yesterday. I have a social science background. But my test center is in Kaduna

Quote Originally Posted by sweetzee View Post
    @teeewai: I got my invitation today and I am also in Birmingham UK doing my masters. I am still trying to decide whether I should go or not. If only, like apexconsult_ng asked, there was a test center in the UK, it would make life easier for us. But I think it is worth travelling down to Naija to write the test, because jobs are really scarce everywhere, even in these developed countries where the recession has really hit them hard, their youths are now really struggling to find jobs. Have you noticed that it is even difficult for international students to get temporary/part-time jobs here these days, unlike before, not to talk of even permanent jobs? Their economy has really been affected, so now the little jobs they have, they are reserving it for the Brits...look at the decision to stop/limit the post-study work visa... Besides, this is NNPC we are talking about, its one of the best jobs one can get in the country with competitive salary at international standards. When you take all these factors into consideration, I think going down to Nigeria next week is definitely worth the sacrifice.
    True talk bro. Thats the same situation am in. The NNPC should really have considered a test centre abroad like Chevron did but since they did not organize one. It is really worth going back home for.
    &quot;That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish&quot;

If you have the funds go for it, its worth it.

I got the IV too and my venue is Lagos

Hey guys, since it seems there are alot of guys in UK who have been invited for the test. Do you think you can request that a centre be brought to London. You have to calculate the risk. This is an aptitude test and thousands have been invited. I am very optimist that all will be well. but it will be wise for someone to count the cost if the risk is worth taking.

Good day house,
    pls I would appreciate if any past questn paper will be sent to me or better still area of concentration for those of us that knows wassup regarding d NNPC gt test.
    [email protected]
    A

+ Reply
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast