+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Quote Originally Posted by ibediamond View Post
    congrats Joechem, pls is it for experienced professionals or for fresh graduate? Thanks
    I read Chem Eng. I applied for GT and I am a fresh graduate
    I walk by faith and not by sight

Jst got a mail too. But is it clashing wit d ptdf?

UOTE=Jesus Army;452408]let there be some noise in this house.
    lets celebrate the doer,the one who perfects all things.
    i wish you knew the battles He fought on our behalf.
    but for Him,who were we? the Honouables and Senators,Elder statemen and politicians, would have had their way.
    we thank you lord,we appreciate you[/QUOTE]

Thank God! Finally got d invite this afternoon
    So all d oda guys waiting just relax it'll surely !
    Now my question to Jesus army: Pls how did you get your venue changed? Its rly iMportant I get this done pls. Many thx i d

I studied chemical/petrochemical engineering..Finished service March 2011.. And I just receieved my letter today.... Thanks to almighty God.

Hello guys,
    please is there any possibility to change ones venue to london cos i am in the uk on a masters degree and have been invited to take the test in benin.
    Cheers.

Pls. house, let us reason over the possibility of post-ponding ether the PTDF Scholarship or the NNPC GT exams. For crying out loud they are both federal government parastatals and also targeted on the same level of citizens - which are the graduates. Something has to be done! Wake up my fellow patriots. Those that can effect a positive change should do something. Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    the wrong thing to do now is to panic.
    invites would still be sent out till end of work,thursday.
    the courier firm,just got the mails from corporate services this morning,so definitely,unless those in abuja precint,none would have gotten the courier yet.
    about my change of centre,i approached one of the consultant reps,and via Gods favour, pronto..i got another mail for benin centre.
    Hi Brother, please will u please notify me when u get ur letter delivered and which courier delivers it. What do u think i can do about a wrong contact address though i have d email invitation already. my contact is [email protected]

Congratulations!!!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by apexconsult_ng View Post
    Hello guys,
    please is there any possibility to change ones venue to london cos i am in the uk on a masters degree and have been invited to take the test in benin.
    Cheers.
    Hey bruv, i'm also in the same shoes for real, my centre is in LAG and i'm presently in Birmingham (UK)........been thinkin about it since morning........tho dis kind of test is one in a blue moon...... I NEED ADVICE MEN........PLEASE GUYS IN THE HOUSE, DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT, i mean travelling down from UK cos of the test........

@all. I applied with PH details but i am writing in Benin. I am currently in PH. is there a way i can change my centre to PH?
    @timi247 I agree with you. one of PTDF or NNPC should change date for their exams

Am in the US, coming to Nigeria for that exam will cost abt $2500 for flight and hotel expenses..............will the reimbuse me?

Thank God! Just got my IV this evening for GT. Venue is FGC Okwui Enugu, though I chose Lagos as my preferred venue.
    Thanx to the house for prompt info, most especially Jesus Army.

To all my fellas abroad, I tink this is worth a trip bak. Whether reimbusmnt or nt. Weigh d two optns: after ur masters abroad, U still have to look for a job. But if U can secure dis employmt after sucesful interviews (test & oral), U can stil go for ur masters later even if u lose dis admission nw.
    Dont fail to seize dis opportunity. Think of wen last NNPC recruited lyk dis.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast