+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Gudday my broders,i got d email,but still waiting 4 d courier.pls who is incharge,n where is there office in lagos.my venue is KANO and am in Lag,anybody wit desame venue in d house,lets put head 2geder.dis my email addy [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by YT View Post
    Okay, perhaps the centre at Amuwo Odofin is for Science and Engineering graduates - I studied one of the biosciences and got the Amuwo Odofin centre. I just wonder if the test questions would be same for both health and physical sciences.
    I studied a bio-science as well bt Air foce sec sch is my centre..any more graduates of health/bio-sciences @Amuwo or Air force?

@YT et Amaka Nwa...my take on this is that, we all will write the same aptitude test regardless of discipline...the Aptitude test part would be same for all, the difference comes in the part B, which is the Knowledge based test, which to me is field specific...that is what some other companies would refer to as Skills Test or Function Specific Test, regardless of the name, the underlying principle is to study bearing one question in mind; How does my field relate to the Oil and Gas industry.

Best wishes guys...both in prep and main tests

Jesus Army, Any hope for some of us that have not gotten our Invites? I just can't believe that I have not been called up even after meeting the criteria.
    All my attachments were uploaded following the document size requirement.
    Well the Bible says that we should give thanks in all things.

pls some one should heip with past Q, pls send to ([email protected]). Thanks

Please my guys n gals, is there any Mech Engineering graduate writin at Amuwo Odofin?? I seem to be the only engineering guy writin there... My colleagues r writin at Ikeja. Kindly respond.

I thank God for all those invited & passionately asked all those that are still expecting 2 keep hope alive always. Receiving the IV is a BIG rude 'pleasant' shock for me considering so many blunder I did when applying due network wahala.
    Meanwhile, I will be going 2 Enugu for d test (I actually did not indicate Place of Test during applying). Please any body going to Enugu from Lagos should hook me up
    08075092981 or flash 3ice.
    Luv u all

My peeps am still expecting d hard copy,who are d people incharge,so dat i can huke dem up.pls i need a quick response cos am worried about it.And 2 those dat are going 2 KANO from Lagos,lets meet,so we can go 2geder.my addy,[email protected] or call 08070917024.i will be expectant.one luv

please ,i have a friend working with a bank and was invite for the text, he is asking if it is wise to quit bank work and pursue NNPC, so i will like a clear explanation if banking is better than NNPC or vice versa

i thank God that i got my own iv, plz anybody with the knowledge of the past guestion should share with the house, pls one house

Good day everyone...I got the fedex email yesterday(thursday 17 march), i was told to expect my parcel 7 business days later but this will be on the monday after the exam... Can anyone else relate to this, cause i really do not follow... Also, I chose to write the exam in lagos but I was sent to enugu, pls if anyone succeeded in changing their exam venue please tell us how you went about it...Thanks all & Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by K2mature View Post
    pls any elect/elect engr. for GT in Lagos received an IV?....my patience is loosing out!...HELP!
    yep elect/elect in lagos, but i was sent to enugu for my exam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    just got my centre changed to benin.igbinedions school.
    any one with an idea of hotel accomodation in the ancient city,close to the venue?
    please help.asap

@Jesus Army..Could you please assist on how you went about the venue change..I have the same challenge.

+ Reply
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast