+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

@ochers i tink Fedex and Ups are d same thing

YT

@ABIORO, FedEx and UPS are different entities, just like Zenith Bank and UBA.

Pls guys does anyone know how to get to ICAN Centre Plot 12, Kofo Kasumu Street, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos from ojota. Thanks in advance for your reply. I need to know the center ahead of time so that am not stranded on the day of the test.

Quote Originally Posted by mexx4u2nv View Post
    Don't worry sista cos u just saved urself the stress of buying a new laptop or system. I saw the FedEx mail, was able to download it but found out that it was a spyware that hacks into ur information. Well it disabled my antivirus and other vista security system ... almost crashed my system but thank God for system restore. I had to restart my system in safe mode and use system restore to get my system back to the previous state. I have neva been so scared b4. If u see the mail, leave it in the spam box. if NNPC will send a hard copy, it will get to u. Moreover, the mail they sent is enough to admit u for the test.
    @Mexx
    thanx.. true talk, i guess some oda house members also said it was a virus, meanwhile if u go to original FedEx website, they r warnin abt dis fraudulent activities.
    coolrex likes this.

Is lagos centre only amuwo odofin, cos i was told mine ll be at airforce base secondary school ikeja,lagos.pls i need answers.

Plz any one with the past question or area of conc. Shd let us knw

Pls, house, no message 4rom FedEx or UPS yet. Wat do we do cos dat parcel is important 4d test. Suggestions pls. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMe View Post
    Plz any one with the past question or area of conc. Shd let us knw
    Hi,
    someone sent me a copy of the past questions.It is very faint and hardly legible and honestly,most of the questions are like greek to me.

If anyone is in warri/environs i can help make a photocopy and make available.
    cheers

Alternatively,there is a phone number and the name of a biz center on the material.I think they may have other copies (maybe even softcopies)
    It is Divine Favour Biz Centre:08037023166.
    cheers.

Thumbs up Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

@All,
    I have been following this thread all along.
    Two things are obvious;
    1.For those invited,it is by God's grace and favor.At least somebody close to me was told to re-submit her credentials but never saw the mail until she was also invited.

2.For those that are yet to receive their IV,the consultants handling the recruitment are simply unorganized or at best biased.This follows from point 1 above.
    I am among those yet to receive mine, but my intuition tells me that I will still be called to write the test after all ..."All things are possible to him that believes".
    For you to understand why I am surprised....I have a friend that has a first class honors in his first degree; he is a chartered accountant (ACCA) and has 6 years plus experience.He is yet to receive the IV.
    Could it be possible that the consultants did balloting in picking those to invite?
    Time will tell as God will intervene.

Good luck to all my fellow NHJs that were invited,including my beloved sweetheart that never re-submitted her credentials.

I dont think Fedex is in charge of d hard copy IV cos i jus collectd mine frm a DHL guy. He came 2 my house in PH wit their bus. D distributn is goin on lets jus b alert. One luv.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

Is it only amuwo odofin d only test centre in lagos cos i was told mine will be at airforce base secondary school, ikeja.pls i need responses.

Pls Big brodas!! I also need past question or area of concetratn. God bless as u do.
    My email is: [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast