+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Jesus Army, are safety Officers not needed at the ND level cos iam still waitin to receive alert
    A

will gate crashing work out coz we apllied and we got uppers.
    A

I HND in mech engr frm PTI. NNPC ddnt cal me @d failed 2008 recruitment. &nw i m stil waitin. Ds job is mine 2tak.i meet d qualfctn. Why ds delay. Wel, am stil waitin. Bt wat eva hapens, NNPC or not dat wil nt seperat me frm d luv of God. I got my mind made up "Oh God, Jehovah Elshaddai, wateva betides,job or no job,pls ride on my back &shw 4t ur glory among d nations of d earth. Oil&gas coy or no, spend my lif 4ur glory." Baba G, u 2much.
    4my guyz in d house who hv d IV, 1 GUNSHOT 4u...u shl suced com 26/3

Yeah...Am based in the Uk & have not gotten my invitation yet but guess what? I just got my flight booked for wednesday to gate crash in Kaduna if i still dont have it...Guys in UK schooling, it takes £370 via KLM & £560 via British airways & i dont think thats much anyday except if you have other plans....This job is more than anylife here to me & am off...
    JesseJames

there are 3 centres in laagos actually.not two.and it might be based on disciplines.ENG is at ICAN centre,BIZ ADMIN AND MANAGEMENT SCS AT AIRFORCE,MAYBE OPERATORS AND PROFFESIONAL HIRES AT UNILAG.CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG PLS,JUST BASING THIS ON INFERENCES.
    r

it seems that most of us that resubmitted our credentials have not been called.i resubmitted my credentials and up till now. i havent got my IV. i surely believe that this shall not pass me by. @jesus army, i will like to know if there is anything wrong with the resubmission or are they still shortlisting.did anyboby in the house just receive IV today or yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by newwine View Post
    it seems that most of us that resubmitted our credentials have not been called.i resubmitted my credentials and up till now. I havent got my iv. I surely believe that this shall not pass me by. @jesus army, i will like to know if there is anything wrong with the resubmission or are they still shortlisting.did anyboby in the house just receive iv today or yesterday.
    just got my invite today although it was dated tuesday. Never too late yours will still come its only god that does miracle and i consider mine as a miracle cos i was already planning to gate-crash, so my dear believe him.

Pls house, I've not gotten a mail 4rom fedex. Are pple still expecting? Wat do I do cos I'm getin bothered. For dos dat got fedex mail, wat oda way can we get d parcel.

hi house, i recieve an IV from NNPC, but i have not seen the hard copy of the IV. arlenera, when did feDEX mail you, if feDEX is handling the courie stuff, maybe i will go to their office mybe bcos is just a stone throw 4m my house.
    I

After meeting the selection criteria, and sucessfully applying 2 NNPC. I can't just beleive am yet to receive my Invite. All the same to God be the glory.

Pls does any1 no if candidates wit OND in Sciences (Comp.Sci) are bin contacted.

YT

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    there are 3 centres in laagos actually.not two.and it might be based on disciplines.ENG is at ICAN centre,BIZ ADMIN AND MANAGEMENT SCS AT AIRFORCE,MAYBE OPERATORS AND PROFFESIONAL HIRES AT UNILAG.CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG PLS,JUST BASING THIS ON INFERENCES.
    Okay, perhaps the centre at Amuwo Odofin is for Science and Engineering graduates - I studied one of the biosciences and got the Amuwo Odofin centre. I just wonder if the test questions would be same for both health and physical sciences.

@All invitees...congrats to y'all, preparation continues in full gear, go grab your job......no even think am twice.

@ALL STILL EXPECTING...going by what Jesus Army said, there has to be a mandatory one week notification timeline to the test date, today is Friday 18th, one more day to go, miracles still does happen, keep the hope alive, keep checking your mail inbox...including your SPAM folder, continue your preparation, finally...GATECRASH IF NECESSARY!!!

+ Reply
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast