+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

pls is nnpc calling only those that made a 2:1 in every discipline?

Quote Originally Posted by ijulasi View Post
    please oando passed me by for a reason which i know not.... Now i've just seen this.
    i'd like to know if there's someone from the electrical/electronics engineering field who got same mail....
    pls any elect/elect engr. for GT in Lagos received an IV?....my patience is loosing out!...HELP!

it is well we would get ours soon

Yes, 1st class and 2.1 is the requirement 4 GT, while is considered in experience hire...

Pls hw did u change ur center. Pls give me d agency contact add cos am in Abj. And my test location is PH. Pls help me cos I don't hav anywhere to stay in PH.

I just got a mail from FedEx

Dear customer.

The parcel was sent your home address.
    And it will arrive within 7 business day.

More information and the tracking number are attached in document below.

Thank you.

I think this parcel must be from NNPC because i'm not expecting any other parcel.

thats correct

Pls, has anyone received their physical parcel? Through which address should we be expecting it: home address or postal address?

Quote Originally Posted by omoyoshina View Post
    Pls, has anyone received their physical parcel? Through which address should we be expecting it: home address or postal address?
    It shd be your postal address. Unless your home and postal address are the same. If really it was sent through FedEx, you can track the location of the parcel online with your tracking number that will be sent to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    for those of us who have received the invite,lets not stop praying for our brethen who are yet to get theirs.
    for those who are crying about change of venue,if you know how many people are coming from outside the country to write the exams, you would stop crying.
    there is no past question format,i addressed this issue in my foremost post, and gave areas to study.
    the wicked are not sleeping,let the brethen not cease praying.
    this process would be transparent,this process would be clean, this process would not be truncated.let merit count in this nation for once.
    lets pray for the Hon. Minister, the NNPC GMD, and the GGM HR.God should strenghten them against any attack, as they cleanse the organization
    we who are writing in benin,would be praying at the venue,on that day.
    we start now
    Tanx Jesus Army, we shall all be praying together. Concerning the area to prepare with, can u pls reiterate those areas again. Being that must of us where not following the thread before now.

YT

Does anyone know if the testing centres are grouped according to discipline, for instance the 2 centres in Lagos?

Jesus Army and Ogeche,I have an invitation for the Benin test Igbinedion Educational Center.That is at Muritala Mohammed Way road(otherwise known as 3rd east circular road)there are numerous hotels close by the school,it depends on the type u intend staying.There are some along Sapele road an some around Ikpokpan road in GRA,it will cost you like 5 mins to ur exam centers and like N50-N70 on a bike to the venue if u must be real close.If anyone has info on format of test questions,pls share in my inbox.I am entering Benin from Warri that morning,like 45mins ride,will Kaplan GMAT or GRE make sense?abi na OP I dey read so?
    J

My TRACKING DETAILS from FEDex is not opening after download. Anybody with same problem?

+ Reply
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast