+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Hi Guys, I thank the Good Lord that I have also Been called. Pls WHO knows what their question is like. Pls send to my box [email protected] and God will surely bless you.

Hi Guys I thank the Good Lord that I have also been Called. Pls any one with an Idea of the type of questions to expect should please forward it to my mail box [email protected]. God Bless you as you send it.

Thanks to Almighty God.I got mine this morning.Though am in Lagos but my Test center is Benin.However,the test must be surely be done and passed in respective of the center IJN.For the expectant applicants.Yours will definitely come.Though it tarries.......

Hi guys, i also got the invitatn.......Pls i need help with past questns.......Any 1 with useful info should forward it to [email protected] or [email protected]

Kindly forward past questns to [email protected], [email protected]....

pls who know what we should expect in the test?

@Henry, I hv a B.Eng in Mech and got d e-mail yday 4 Benin Centre. U'll get urs in Jesus' Name.

please oando passed me by for a reason which i know not.... Now i've just seen this.
    i'd like to know if there's someone from the electrical/electronics engineering field who got same mail....
    when the going gets tough, I get going with God.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    @Dube... did u study environmental, health or biological sciences?
    Yeah. Microbiology to be precise.
    S

I was also invited, its gt,pls i need pastquestions o,i read Engineering.my email is [email protected]

Hi guys. Is there anyone who applied in Abuja for the Economist position,Experienced graduate? I am yet to receive anything at all. Anyone please?

Quote Originally Posted by teeewai View Post
    @sweetzeee.........Presently on my masters too in BCU....buh m still finkin, myt make up ma mind today as i heard klm is on some kinda promo.....u r in which uni in b'ham?

Hi all......saw this on a site...........fink it will be useful for all in preps

http:///forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=916

B/F

1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
    PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
    PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to .....
    If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
    PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
    PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below. I was able to finish quickly and jot down.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
    ---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as...?
    ---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?
    teewai: I'm in University of Birmingham. Thanks for posting the link to the GMAT questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    From what i can decipher, they have been inviting those with OND and HND as well as experienced hire. I'm saying this based on those i have seen. House please any fresh graduate (B.Sc or B.Eng) that has got the mail indicate. Wishing y`all who got the invite all best during the test
    @Henry Roads: I don't think they are only inviting those with OND, HND and working experience. Some of us that were invited have our Bachelors degree and are enrolled in postgraduate programmes. By God's grace, your invite is coming any second

+ Reply
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast