+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Woah, I received my hardcopy invitation today..........It was mailed from Abj on the 3/11/2011. Am so surprise, I was thought i use my Nigeria address, i guess the pulled the address from my resume. Searching for Last mins flight to 9ja.

Will the re-imbuse my expenses, my trip will cost well over $3,000. flight and hotel and hotel accommodation.

I'v bn follown the comments since March 14. I actually applied within the specified period, possess all the requirements but uptil now, i'v neither received any mail nor hard copy. I called an insider who told me it will be in 2 batches. 1st batch 4 those who dont have problems of upload n 2 batch will be 4 the re-submissions n the remender of 1st batch. House, pls how true is this? I trust d insider but i'm getting jittery.

guy u ar very funny(enmerator),,,how could u believe the insider and stil jittering?

Guys pls i need the address of the venue in Port Harcourt. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D Real McCoy View Post
    I'm afraid the issue of bias doesn't seem to be case 'cos of the numerous testimonies from fellow hot jobbers and others (even though not everyone would readily tell you of "follow-ups" sought).

However, I align my thoughts with yours on doubts over the consistency of the exercise 'cos I find myself in the same situation as your friend (in my case: 1st class BSc; industrial experience with KRPC-NNPC; stint in a downstream oil & gas coy; MSc; 2 relevant professional certifications) and yet to receive an invite!

One would expect that a basic reason for consulting a third-party recruiter is to ensure that every ELIGBLE candidate has a fair chance to prove their mettle through subsequent stages of the process. But we find ourselves in a paradoxical situation. In any case, my best wishes goes to those shortlisted either by way of eligibility or good fortune (as testified by bla below). Hope it sticks with you all the way!

This is amazing! I thank God that i receive the invitation tru email and i also got my hard copy through DHL. I even have a collegue of mine who applied twice( one with yahoomail and tru hotmail) he also got double invitation in the same venue

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyemman View Post
    Thanks alot, My flight arrives Nigeria 10am in the morning, Maybe get out of the aiport by 11am, cant i still get to the test venue on time? Okada........... I will be scared, havent taken Okada in 15 years. Please do you know any safe hotel in Ikeja area cos am flying back to USA on sunday morning. i havent received my letter yet, it was suppose to be mailed to my family house in Calabar. Has everyone gotten thier hard copy invitation. This forum is very useful.
    eyeneka,if your test center is in lagos,or ikeja area,you wouldnt have a problem,even if you get there at 1300hrs.
    if the hard copy has not been sent to your address yet,dont let it bother you.
    the logistics problems are enormous, and they know it.
    wish you a safe flight back

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyemman View Post
    Woah, I received my hardcopy invitation today..........It was mailed from Abj on the 3/11/2011. Am so surprise, I was thought i use my Nigeria address, i guess the pulled the address from my resume. Searching for Last mins flight to 9ja.

Will the re-imbuse my expenses, my trip will cost well over $3,000. flight and hotel and hotel accommodation.
    at this stage,no re-imbursement.
    regards

I don't have any of the Modes of Identification asked for. House, what should I do?

about the resubmission of credentials. i called phillip consultant helpdesk today and was told to have patient.if you want to confirm, u can call on these following numbers:092904738,092904748.i believe that most of us that resubmitted our cred but havenot been called will definately be called in Jesus name

HELLO house. Please is anybody who studies Engineering, Physical Sciences or Maths around Surulere in this house? I need somebody with whom I can revise on Friday. Please I have some materials in hard copy, but the maths questions are way outta this world. If you are around, kindly holla me here: [email protected].

I'll be writing my own test in Ikeja. I am an accountant. Please I need help.

God bless us all.

You don't have to worry about the hard copy as long as u have a printed copy of the invite.. Wondering why u had to schedule ur flight on same day of the exam.. Well, i think u'll still make it to the venue. I'm also flying in from USA a day before.. Good luck!!!

Hello house, please I need somebody who studied Engineering, Physical Sciences or Maths, and living around Surulere to hook up with me so we can revise together on Friday. I got some materials in hard copy and the maths I see there is simply crazy.
    Please if you stay anywhere around Surulere kindly email me here so we can meet and revise everything, including the other aspects of the exam.
    [email protected]
    Jesus Army and coolrex like this.

Please house i have gotten my hard copy iv, but my fear now is that i don't have any of the said mode of identifications. So, i'm highly confuse now, cos i don't even know what to do! Plz i need help on what to do now, plz help out!

+ Reply
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast