+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Re: Nnpc is calling(gt)

Please oh, i haven't gotten my couriered invitation yet.
    Which courier company is delivering it so i can go to their office and try to locate mine?
    Make una respond quick oh...................
    L

I got a TEXT and later a call 4rm UPS Lagos office telling me 2 send my correct address. They later cal'd back asking 4 ma centre and concluded dat they'll send it 2 Benin UPS Office on 31 Airport Road,Benin

I also received a 2nd e-mail IV letter dis morning with a new Candidate Number

Good work from the house. Can anybody be specific enough to let me know the courier service that is dispatching for Mechanical Engineer (experience) in Lagos, because i need to get to their head office for search. We are running out of time now. God is our guide.

I just received a text messaging from DHL, that I shud come to their office in ademola adetokunbo crescent, wuse II 4 my letter.

I also received text message from NNPC reminding of the aptitude test on saturday.

i just got a sms from a GSM Number telling me to come and pick up my letter 44 Fetuga Street,Ladi Lak B/stop Palmgrove Bariga Rd., Lagos 4pm-8pm thursday. This looked weird to me, so i called the number and a guy picked, i asked which courier company...he said UPS...i immediately put a call to thier Head office in Gbagada, a lady that picked said that they have agents around there...but that i should be careful and get there like 5pm..those were her exact words...

Has anybody in Lagos area received such a sms?

pls respond

Hello House,
    I am back from the address...its true..i av collected my IV for the test. best of luck 2 u guys.

cheers

we that didnt get any mail is it advisable to still go to the examination center

Letter or no letter you must all attend the test.

Nnpc made errors in the addresses so they'l be getting a few complaints.

Bottom line is you make sure you have the email and the sms and complain that you didn't receive the letter.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Success 2 all dos writing d test 2moro. Best of luck my pple. CHEERS...
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

Quote Originally Posted by ikiyo View Post
    i just got a sms from a GSM Number telling me to come and pick up my letter 44 Fetuga Street,Ladi Lak B/stop Palmgrove Bariga Rd., Lagos 4pm-8pm thursday. This looked weird to me, so i called the number and a guy picked, i asked which courier company...he said UPS...i immediately put a call to thier Head office in Gbagada, a lady that picked said that they have agents around there...but that i should be careful and get there like 5pm..those were her exact words...

Has anybody in Lagos area received such a sms?

pls respond
    Can you post the mobile number of the person to enable me track my own IV. Thanks in anticipation.

I have a friend that received a text message that he is invited for the nnpc test but no test centre attached. He actually applied for ROTARY EQUIPMENT ENGINEER. Anyone invited for the same position should assist to post the test centre or call 08034285298. God bless.

To all ptdf and nnpc scholars......
    .....I say a big congratulations once more to you as you ball-in to write your tests tommorow....the lord God will be by your syd to protect and guide you!
    ....Do your best and DONOT 4get to commit the rest to God,...& i bet you,....you shall receive his favour in abbundance......
    1 luv peeps
    Good luck!

I have email invitation but yet to receive the Courier hard copy. Please somone send me contact hone number of UPS head office Lagos so i may trace my later

+ Reply
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast