+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 146 of 401 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,886 to 1,898 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@Sakabu, gud one there & God bless u for ur efforts. Alot of nerves should be calmer now cos i know the last 24hrs has been so tensed for fellow hopefuls in here. May God Almighty take us to the promise land. The battle shall be ours. Nice week ahead of us all.

It is amazing to see how much you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit......DPR Soldiers, together we prayed, together we wil WIN!
    Are you ready for the week suprise?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    It is amazing to see how much you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit......DPR Soldiers, together we prayed, together we wil WIN!
    Yes we are & GOD will sure answ our prayers

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    Yes we are indeed & GOD will surely answer all our prayers .

Guyz i wish the best inshaALLAH Ur letters will be given to you this week, one day is going to be our turn.CHEERS

Just finished my NYSC i have bin wit u guyz since the day you start this thread with a sence of maturity unlike oda thread. I greet d honourable members of this forum 4 a job welldone most especially sakabu debrown sadeeq dennis jj god g dolagat oando ch4me pinky namtari choach babson4kd fajemigba oscarnovic jhs7 amakamas and the rest of respective informance in this forum may ALLAH contn to guide you all as u resume duty. I also pray 4 those of you that didn‘t make the list for another chance to come including myself. Thank U and GODBLSS YOU ALL.

Who has d final say? Jehovah has d final say. Dix week God shall make all DPR expectant laugh.

There is time for everything under Ð sun, a time 2 sow a time 2 reap,Ð time †? favor isreal, behold , †?? said time iss now.

@Debrown. We've not heard from u. Hope all is fine? Abeg wetin b d latest from FCC

"LEADERS OF HOUSE DEFY PRESIDENT ORDER AND PROMISE TO INCREASE THE BUDGET CUTS FOR MDA (DPR included)...Our prayer is working.....Ameeen baba God
    http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpage...-2012-012.html
    Passage of the 2012 budget presently hangs in the balance as ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) have disregarded a presidential directive to stick to pre-determined spending envelopes.
    Daily Sun gathered at the weekend that since budget defence started in the National Assembly in January, MDAs are unrelenting in lobbying the National Assembly for more money.

In fact, some MDAs have stepped up their lobby for more cash by securing the consent of influential principal officers of both chambers.
    Daily Sun checks revealed that some MDAs were given the green light from presiding officer that their budget for 2012 would be substantially increased from the estimates submitted and revised downwards by President Goodluck Jonathan.

A source from the Senate Appropriation Committee expressed doubts that the 2012 budget would be passed soon as chief executive of MDAs “are unrelenting in asking for more money.

Another source, an influential committee chairman told Daily Sun that some MDAs “taunt us that an arm of the National Assembly has agreed that we should increase their allocations and wondered why we should not play ball.
    In another development, it was gathered that because of the subtle increase in allocations for the MDAs, the Senate and the House of Representatives may pass different budgets for 2012.
    Unlike in the Sixth Assembly when the figures were harmonized at committee level, this year, it is likely that both chambers may set up a Budget Harmonisation Committee on the 2012 budget.
    Last week, President Jonathan revised the 2012 budget from N4.749 trillion to N4.648 trillion with big cuts in recurrent and overheads expenditure of MDAs.

In line with its policy of partial deregulation of the petroleum downstream sector of the economy, the Federal Government has proposed N888 billion for oil subsidy for the year.

It's always funny to see how somepple twist brains in the thread. I've follow ths thread right frm time and the only thng that is constant here is deception. Pls sakabu u no go kill me with laf. Ths fellow seems to always be at the head of every "i hear say news" i believe u should ease tensions not only with ur pracmatic ways but also realistically.. Pls tell them to see you for thier letters afterall you gave them a dancing shoes already.. This is my kind of guy!

It is well!

@jsh7: Continue to wish the house the bad news, even you are the current DPR director and you cancelled the process...follow the end news, you will swallow your wicket wish....DEVIL FOLLOWER

+ Reply