+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 144 of 401 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,860 to 1,872 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@Pinkyb: I feel you're one of the good guys in this forum. You only misunderstood the situation. And you did well by informing the house. After investigating in my own way, I found out that FCC are only trying to put pressure on DPR and other parastatals who have serially disregarded their recommendations to finally call their new recruits. I'm confident (99.9%) that FCC's move will work in our favour. No rational thinking person would want to approve huge chunks of funds for another recruitment process just cos they want to save money. Relax everyone. Umm...Pinkyb, calm down, no need to panick. I understand your fears.

I hope this puts to bed the issue of whoever is lying or telling the truth?

@debrown..rly hope so

@GEN. Debrwn & GEN. Dennis B round up a plus for them, case closed . Good nite

On wednesday, expect the FINAL OUTCOME.....Its either positive or negative but from all indication, its 80% positive and 20% negative....anything is possible but the best of the best prayer now counts.

@sakabu..a commissioner @fcc told me it has bn canceld...my heart is cracking og God see us thru this.....

Commisioner is not GOD, dont panic, it shall be well..............

@Sakabu. I must tel u, I appreciate ur maturity in treating issues. I heard a similar cancellation story from a reliable friend that works wit the DPR just early yesterday, however i just exercised some caution to avoid a hullabaloo and demoralization.
    But one thing, we wld appreciate beta if u can expatiate on the premise that led to your conclusion dat the final outcome is scheduled for weds. Furthermore, d definition of your "final outcome", does it mean d list of successful candidate or d decision to cancel or not.
    @Debrown. Pls take d bold step of confirming from your sources @ FCC the intent of this cancellation. Is it aimed @ our favour or otherwise. Also, what is d possibility of the nullifying d cancellation order.
    @all. D effort of everybody who had contributed constructively to this forum is tremendously appreciated particularly Saddeeq among several others. Pls note 1 thing, if Allah decrees we get dis job, not Even GEJ nor the minister can stop it, and if he had decreed otherwise not even d Obamas of dis world can grant us. So don't be demoralized, Allah knows best wat is good for us. And as 1 door closes another (better) one opens (If u believe in Allah).

look my guys, even the chairman of the fcc can,t cancell this recruitment, bcos GEJ is fully aware of the delay of this recruitment, infact the main delay is non passage of pib, believe it or not, if this recruitment can brake the law of dpr,that says any recruitment process that exceed one yr frm the day of advert is null and void, itt can equally brake all the law,s of fcc 100 times, and nothing will happen.so start thanking God now, although am not a dpr hopefull, but nnpc hopefull.

@ ALL , Pinkyb and Stakz001 got the correct info, I got the news but couldn't break it to the house. Guys there's been alot of problem on this recruitment stuff, I wouldn't want to go into details, But I believe Prayers can change the situation around so lets all stay on our knees but as for the authentic report Pinkyb and Stakz001 have it. PRAYERS WORKS MIRACLES DON'T GIVE UP. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.

men its true,certificate of compliance is withdrawn and it stand nul and void.wasted years.God see us thrugh.got it frm fcc dat carry out d recruitment.

may Allah see us through,bt der must be sumthing we can do 2 make dem finish wht dey started.

Hmmmmmm!! Thank God I'm no longer a liar!! Delogate and co, pls give them their employment letters oo since its u guys that knows the truth. Hisssss.

+ Reply