+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 154 of 401 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,990 to 2,002 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@ QED Sorry Kindly check again.

@ ALL (250) Eyes have not seen nor ears have not heard what good things God has for us. This Month is packed full of blessing. God's WORD must certainly accomplish the purpose for which it was made. In Scriptures (PSALMS) God said he EXALTS his WORD above his NAME. Lets INTERPRET that maning.

WHAT I HAVE BLESSED YOU WITH NO BODY CAN TAKE IT AWAY. IT CAN ONLY TARRY BUT BE REST ASSURED it has to PROSPER IN THE THING THAT IT WAS SENT FOR.

AS FOR ME AM COUNTING DOWN

There is no uncertainty in God's word. The scripture says the PEACE of God that surpaseth all understanding guide us. And God himself said LOOOOOO am with you even unto the end of time. He said i will never leave you nor forsake you.

God is certainly watching over his word to perform it.

For me, it is done i am patiently and eagerly awaiting the full manifestation of our DIVINE offer letters at the FULLNESS OF TIME this Month by God's DIVINE GRACE.

HAPYY MONTH AS WE KEEP EXPECTING THE BEST OF THE BEST BLESSINGS AHEAD.

GUYS TIDY UP! TIDY UP! IT IS COMING.... IT IS COMING.......

Don't be caught off guard.

DO ALL HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Your faith has truly encouraged me (J J ).It has already been done. .......and this is d victory dat overcomes the world; even our faith overcomes the world. Our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. This is our month of blessing dpr hopefuls

God is in control

Dear people dis is my first time here and I m tellin u dat this recruitment has been a horrible experience I tot it was just me hopin until I bumped into dis posts last week

Quote Originally Posted by donchy View Post
    Dear people dis is my first time here and I m tellin u dat this recruitment has been a horrible experience I tot it was just me hopin until I bumped into dis posts last week
    Welcome to the world of expectations and fun catching. The rules here is simple. 1) Dont be negative even when there's no hope. 2)asume a date that satisfied and calm other members and 3) post as many post as u can. This is the only way to get ur letter. You'r welcm

Lol. Thank you but I have very current info sha o! D person that is closest to d truth here is sakabu. Now for prayer warriors make I give una d actual prayer point
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    Welcome to the world of expectations and fun catching. The rules here is simple. 1) Dont be negative even when there's no hope. 2)asume a date that satisfied and calm other members and 3) post as many post as u can. This is the only way to get ur letter. You'r welcm
    O boy, u chop water? Which 1 u dey now. Are u trying to make fun of us. Contrary to what u think, optimism, relation of whatever news (good or bad) maturely without jeopardizing the truth and respect for others emotion even while sincerely advising are the unwritten rules on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    dont worry guys, i just confirmed that even the 2008 dpr intake recieved the news that their recruitment was cancelled but they suddenly saw letters coming after that.....by god's grace, we are on the right path....ameen
    My brother, i have to be very blunt this time around, since it is an established truism that opinions are free but facts remain sacred, are you sure the whole recruitment is not a ploy or a charade meant to hoodwink gullibles as masterminded by political gladiators who are besotted with a contemptible disposition for youth employment, dont you think the scam nomenclatured recruitment is nothing other than a product of ego boosting ideosyncracy and babylonic self monumentalization by the parochial minded individuals who have no positive agenda viewed from the offing of reality. all said and done i must commend your resillence.

One funny thing though, how come all the ppl who are tryiung to make fun of us and kill our spirits are newbies with less than 15 posts? Abi was their accts opened for that purpose Just saying...we play chess here, and are steps ahead of you- whoever u are!

Psalm 40 ?s 4-5 "Blessed is the Man that Maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. Many, O lord my God, are they wonderful works (Giving us DPR as one of them) which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: They cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered."

@ All please forget detractors our Faith and Unity is Getting Stronger daily and the light of our path is shining more and more.

We are getting closer I can see the sign of the abundance of blessings being released any moment from now.

Get ready............

It is well.

God is CERTAINLY in CONTROL.

QED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    One funny thing though, how come all the ppl who are tryiung to make fun of us and kill our spirits are newbies with less than 15 posts? Abi was their accts opened for that purpose Just saying...we play chess here, and are steps ahead of you- whoever u are!
    Funnier yet, they make out time from their lives to specifically come here and do so. Of all the threads and fora to be on in this world, its these particular two (the NNPC thread inclusive). Wondering just how much time these personalities have to burn by going to where 'hopeless' people are 'fooling themselves' to mock them in their foolery. And they do this day in, day out! Lend me some time, would be deeply appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by DeBrain View Post
    O boy, u chop water? Which 1 u dey now. Are u trying to make fun of us. Contrary to what u think, optimism, relation of whatever news (good or bad) maturely without jeopardizing the truth and respect for others emotion even while sincerely advising are the unwritten rules on this forum.
    going by ur anticident, i want to believe the full meaning of ur name is Deform-Brain-DeBrain, No be only water i chop, sepe follow

Quote Originally Posted by seunlove View Post
    My brother, i have to be very blunt this time around, since it is an established truism that opinions are free but facts remain sacred, are you sure the whole recruitment is not a ploy or a charade meant to hoodwink gullibles as masterminded by political gladiators who are besotted with a contemptible disposition for youth employment, dont you think the scam nomenclatured recruitment is nothing other than a product of ego boosting ideosyncracy and babylonic self monumentalization by the parochial minded individuals who have no positive agenda viewed from the offing of reality. all said and done i must commend your resillence.
    Pls wia is my dictionary?!?

+ Reply