+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 156 of 401 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,016 to 2,028 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

GOODNEWS! GOODNEWS!! GOODNEWS!!! The long awaited dpr employment is soon coming to an end as the latest Information so far is that there's no information for now!

My source just informed me that.......

...... What? Pls dnt play wit ppl's emotion.

My tots are not your tots, neither my ways your way says the lord, his tots are tots of good and not of evil, 2 give us an expected end, they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strenght,let israel say, his mercies endureth for ever, Amen

..that we should believe what sakabu is about to say.

It is so disheartening hw som lads hv bin toying wit tynz in ? house. I don't agree dat diaz any1 less dan 25yrs in dis thread. Diaz dis saying dat a fool @ 40 is a fool foreva,but now bcos of ? intelligently advanced society we liive in I tink "a fool @ 25 ......." So therefore doz of u dt tink dis thread is a place 4 u to make gest of odas n catch fun, classify ursefs.

Good day All,

The days are fast approaching. We shall soon get there. What God has Proposed no Man can nullify.

I am preparing for thanks giving because I believe strongly in our Harvest time has come.

We shall soon get the go ahead to venture into our harvest and reap the fruit of Our Labour by God's divine Grace. It is Well

If it's yours,it's yours. Why would people get hypertension over this recruitment. Human beings! Set your hearts on things that are profitable;heavenly things. If you do,the other things will line up before you. Physical answers to spiritual. Take a chill pill people,get busy with things that'd improve your mind. I just laugh at people's desperation because God doesn't want you to be it that kind of miserable situation. Have you never heard of Jesus' peace. This generation! Always looking for a sign. Let your hearts not be troubled. Let unbelief not rip you apart. If you have the Holy spirit,He'll tell you what you need to know,where you're going and who you should be. There wouldn't be any need for this worldly desperation. Be still,listen,open your hearts,let the king of glory come in. Who's this king of glory? Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    GOODNEWS! GOODNEWS!! GOODNEWS!!! The long awaited dpr employment is soon coming to an end as the latest Information so far is that there's no information for now!
    You're in this forum cos you need a job. Try as you might to deny this but, truth is___everytime you look into the mirror, you see a miserable man who has been under achieving for $many years. So, u want to drag others into your sorry life. We still love u. I know you'll try to react negatively__thats proof. You'll even sound cheerful__shows pity

We hv evry reason 2 b worried,anybody who tinks he/she is not affectet then no need 2 visit dis thrend 2 make irrelent post. @all, dis is nt d tym 4 makin noise. Reliable INFO is all we need. Best of luck
    Realmadrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    You're in this forum cos you need a job. Try as you might to deny this but, truth is___everytime you look into the mirror, you see a miserable man who has been under achieving for $many years. So, u want to drag others into your sorry life. We still love u. I know you'll try to react negatively__thats proof. You'll even sound cheerful__shows pity
    You alwayz exhibit the characteristics of the most disapointed, misearable and frustrated coward.. Your parent must be very proud of you! Always lookn for i hear say good news.. If you dont prepare urself for bad news too, dpr will soon take u to hospital

pls guys i beg you both..put your differences aside. I look forward to making good friends from here...eventually though. i just want you guys to remain calm..it might be hard..but just try.

On a lighter note..whr i am presently..we hve ds vry truculent boss..i cant wait to give him my news of my resignation. D guy eh..gosh

+ Reply