+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 158 of 401 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,042 to 2,054 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Um...ABCD: Like I earlier said, you're part of this house. I take back any offensive word I may have used on you. You have to understand that playing with one's emotion is a terrible thing to do. Never the less, please calm down as you never can tell if your own miracle is on the way. You're free to assist us with useful info. I can assure you that we'll appreciate it.
    REALMADRID: I was also cross with ABCD for what he said earlier on. Please refrain from using profane and curse words here. I apologise on his behalf. In the end, we all dey pursue the same thing. Chill. What will be will be.
    enjayjude likes this.

What kind of person is Real Madrid? God! I will never want to com across ur like. You can let hell loose for a job you haven't even gotten? ABCD didnt say anything offensive. Hed didnt carry any false rumour. You immediately know he was joking! You are just not it! Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    Um...ABCD: Like I earlier said, you're part of this house. I take back any offensive word I may have used on you. You have to understand that playing with one's emotion is a terrible thing to do. Never the less, please calm down as you never can tell if your own miracle is on the way. You're free to assist us with useful info. I can assure you that we'll appreciate it.
    REALMADRID: I was also cross with ABCD for what he said earlier on. Please refrain from using profane and curse words here. I apologise on his behalf. In the end, we all dey pursue the same thing. Chill. What will be will be.
    O'men, if u like withdraw or apologise. Notin dey happn.. One thng thats is certain in ths forum that is only left in the brains of the brilliant ones is that there's no amount of coments, information, insults and aurguments that can bring you your appointment.. The best for all is to catch fun, be happy and leave the rest for God!

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    What kind of person is Real Madrid? God! I will never want to com across ur like. You can let hell loose for a job you haven't even gotten? ABCD didnt say anything offensive. Hed didnt carry any false rumour. You immediately know he was joking! You are just not it! Yuck!
    It was same u dat gave us false rumour dat PTDF result was out.
    U guys has turned this thread to a play ground.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    It was same u dat gave us false rumour dat PTDF result was out.
    U guys has turned this thread to a play ground.

Go to the link and try something wonderful, meanwhile dpr job will surely show up. sign up and get paid!!! Technology revolution? find out. /?lrRef=53cac049
    Nothing Guarantees a great future like a nice pic & u cnt feature in d future u did nt picture so picture a nice future to feature & kip ur dream aliv

/?lrRef=53cac049
    Nothing Guarantees a great future like a nice pic & u cnt feature in d future u did nt picture so picture a nice future to feature & kip ur dream aliv

I salute fellow watchful comrades, this is my first note to this forum but I have always follow this thread and also I'm hopeful.But it pains me that some of us has turn this forum to a prank club disregarding our point of issue. Pls, lets change our ways and keep faith we shall get to our destination.
    @ Gen SAKAABU keep on ur gud works
    @ to the patriarch of this forum, Victoty is ours
    @ to all hopefuls CONGRATULATIONS we ll get there.
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Afternoon guys any information

@sakabu pls don‘t be annoyed if u have anything share it we all appreciate ur effort and GOD will certainly reward you. One love guyz

adults should behave like adults...use your tongue to count your teeth...this is a public place for decent minds...what will happen when you see yourselves as colleagues in dpr? enough said...
    why did I come here?...any info?

lets be truthful atleast. It is well IJN

Can't believe the things we say to each other here despite d fact that we don't know ourselves and might nt see in ds world. What happens when we all meet during induction? PHYSICAL FIGHT!!!
    Pls I beg all of us to focus on our present jobs or whatever dt puts food on our table instead of transferring aggression to our fellow future colleagues and commit everything to God!
    Good a.m

+ Reply