+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 108 of 401 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,392 to 1,404 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Good day All.

@ Sakabu thank u for your timely Info.
    @ Dennis Bergkamp my fellow Arsenal fan. it is well.

However Berkamp. In the physical i will agree with your suggestion but we all know that the Spiritual realm governs the natural. So dont be bothered the BATTLE is mine says the LORD. We SHALL be called in Jesus name. Nobody wrote any complain to FCC but they are fighting for us. WHY. The battle is MINE SAYS THE LORD OF HOST. The Minister attested to the fact that the recruitment was very fair and as such will not want to Tarnish her image with them substituting 250 names. it is only slightly possible when our God is asleep but HE WHO KEEPS ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBER.

Dennis d wicked one could not stop u from writing the Test, The wicked one could not stop u from attending the interview the wicked one could not stop u from passing and being shortlisted. The wicked one could not stop your offer letter and our offer letters being typed. he can not stop your offer letter and our offer letters from reaching your hand and our hands respectively because IF GOD BE FOR YOU then WHOOOOOOOO can be against YOU and US.

Scripture says in Romans through Faith and Patience we will obtain the promise. So it is WELL My Brothers

@ All lets just relax for the vision is for an appointed time even though it tarries wait for it it shall surely come to pass. We shall all be called and by God's divine grace we shall all see ourselves at the induction ground. My advise to everybody is keep praying and thanking God while we wait patiently, because he that started a good work in our lives is faithful and just to complete it.

I know that we shall be called at the appointed time because God controls everything that exist in this world. The Earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof and all that dwell within them including DPR.

So by God's grace Dennis My fellow Arsenal fan and DPR Colleague by God's divine grace come January 2012 God will fight our battle for us and we wont need to fight for ourselves. Our God's divine faith will see us through in JESUS NAME. AMEN

It is well
    dalogate likes this.

Ok Dennis i just read your new Post. It is well. God is always on the throne

@ CH2k4. God is for us so no evil can befall us in Jesus name. Thanks for your appreciation

i love each and everyone in this honorable house. All ur contributions are highly appreciated.
    i ask for God's protection for everybody in the house xpecialy this xmas.
    Can anyone in the house help check my name,please zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    my name is Uroh christopher Ogechi. my email- [email protected].
    Genenal SAKABU and others ,good job all the way..... plz plz help ...my mind is not at ease.

Post Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

I tried to update myself about nnpc and cld not find the thread anymore.
    Is it that letters have despatched and the thread gone into oblivion?

Quote Originally Posted by topleader View Post
    I tried to update myself about nnpc and cld not find the thread anymore.
    Is it that letters have despatched and the thread gone into oblivion?

this is the address
    http://www.naijahotjobs.com/engineer...efuls-255.html
    still looking for the letters o

As for me we should not embark on any physical protest.where is our faith?it was him(GOD) that made it possible for us to go through the various stages of the recruitment exercise,lets God's will be done.never u worry for God bcos he is God.He has promise to fight every battle for us.i am very humble and i surrender all to him.JESUS I TRUST IN YOU

I understand Dennis' point of view, however I would want to concur with the point made by JJ God is good.
    Lets not try to help God by using our might or intelligence, rather we should keep trusting God and allow finsh what he has started in our lives!

Fellow 2012 DPR staff, We will all have course to smile!

ALL IS WELL.
    birdzflyskyhigh likes this.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Confirmed Information I got was that letters are printed with names but the space for employment date and Induction date is left blank pending a release of the actual induction date from management, a january Induction date is still certain and they dont also want to fix the date on our letters so that they will not commit a bond for payment from that date...in summary preparation is on top gear....we are to resume ealier than d 48pple.....
    saddeeq and Dennis Bergkamp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    Confirmed Information I got was that letters are printed with names but the space for employment date and Induction date is left blank pending a release of the actual induction date from management, a january Induction date is still certain and they dont also want to fix the date on our letters so that they will not commit a bond for payment from that date...in summary preparation is on top gear....we are to resume ealier than d 48pple.....
    General u r too much, infact three goats for ur xmas just check ur mail box...

Hi general SAKABU! I couldn't help but post this comment just for the singular purpose of thanking you for all your efforts, you've been phenomenal on this thread. Believe it or not, thousands visit this thread every day just to check for a post from u(well! I for one, I do). You've kept our hopes alive. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I concur with your projection that the D-day is nearer than we expect and like most people would say, all we need do now is pray. Congratulations to all prospective DPR staff in advance and thanks to all the members of this forum for keeping the faith. God bless you all and GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
    saddeeq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    The Great General Sakabu is at work Again, alws having an ear to the ground.
    I believe ur informants are real. u hav done great job.
    God bless you.

Gen that's a good one.

+ Reply