+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 109 of 401 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,405 to 1,417 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Oh! To Allah is all praise. Its nyce 2 hear dis 4m u Gen,we do apprct ur êffort. Whr r d other informers,what do u hv 4 us.

Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post
    . Ur right oh! I'm nt my hope is nt lost yet til when d letters are dispartched.
    I can feel ur pains,but the button line is dat;Maj Gen Debrown is 100% correct. I thought my name was there cos my test score was 50/60 and my interview was vry ohk and i still didn't make it.Infct,2 guys checked my name before Debrown and it was still same news.Pls let's focus on the additional 48 names and stop pointing finger at someone dat is trying to do the forumites a favor.

God will help us.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    Confirmed Information I got was that letters are printed with names but the space for employment date and Induction date is left blank pending a release of the actual induction date from management, a january Induction date is still certain and they dont also want to fix the date on our letters so that they will not commit a bond for payment from that date...in summary preparation is on top gear....we are to resume ealier than d 48pple.....
    nice job General Sakabu....God bless you!!

Pls house,can someone help me wit debrown's contact so I can send him my details

Pls house,can someone help me with debrown's contact.I need him to help me check my name or can anyone assist me in checking. God bless

Pls house,can someone help me with debrown's contact.I need him to help me check my name or can anyone assist me in checking. God bless

Quote Originally Posted by JJ God is good View Post
    Good day All.

@ Sakabu thank u for your timely Info.
    @ Dennis Bergkamp my fellow Arsenal fan. it is well.

However Berkamp. In the physical i will agree with your suggestion but we all know that the Spiritual realm governs the natural. So dont be bothered the BATTLE is mine says the LORD. We SHALL be called in Jesus name. Nobody wrote any complain to FCC but they are fighting for us. WHY. The battle is MINE SAYS THE LORD OF HOST. The Minister attested to the fact that the recruitment was very fair and as such will not want to Tarnish her image with them substituting 250 names. it is only slightly possible when our God is asleep but HE WHO KEEPS ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBER.

Dennis d wicked one could not stop u from writing the Test, The wicked one could not stop u from attending the interview the wicked one could not stop u from passing and being shortlisted. The wicked one could not stop your offer letter and our offer letters being typed. he can not stop your offer letter and our offer letters from reaching your hand and our hands respectively because IF GOD BE FOR YOU then WHOOOOOOOO can be against YOU and US.

Scripture says in Romans through Faith and Patience we will obtain the promise. So it is WELL My Brothers

@ All lets just relax for the vision is for an appointed time even though it tarries wait for it it shall surely come to pass. We shall all be called and by God's divine grace we shall all see ourselves at the induction ground. My advise to everybody is keep praying and thanking God while we wait patiently, because he that started a good work in our lives is faithful and just to complete it.

I know that we shall be called at the appointed time because God controls everything that exist in this world. The Earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof and all that dwell within them including DPR.

So by God's grace Dennis My fellow Arsenal fan and DPR Colleague by God's divine grace come January 2012 God will fight our battle for us and we wont need to fight for ourselves. Our God's divine faith will see us through in JESUS NAME. AMEN

It is well
    I feel you. Funny thing is, I wasn't invited for the first test. But when the Policeman looked away, I sneaked in behind him, and the rest is history! I never knew anyone in DPR.

Quote Originally Posted by timone View Post
    Go to ur e-mail inbox i had sent u d debrown contact. wishin u all d best & also pray that u wil b among the successful ones. Amin

welldone @ SAKABU. i Hav message 4 u in ur inbox. pls check

@Topleader, I am disappointed that you chose to insult my person on this forum even though you don't know me and have never met me before. Please note that you were the one who needed my help and contacted me via a private message (see your message to me below). I am also a DPR hopeful and i do not have the list myself but i have no reason to doubt my source as he has also confirmed for many others including my humble self. Prior to this, i went to FCC myself and confirmed my name and others from my State. My advise to you is that, even if your name is not on the list (as i can still tell you now that it is NOT on the list of 250 names. There are 8 people on the list from Kogi State namely 1. BSc Chemical Engineering, 2. BSc Electrical Engineering, 3. BSc Accounting, 4. HND Statistics, 5. BSc Geology, 6. BEng Chemical Engineering, 7. HND Electrical Electronics Engineering, 8. BEng Electrical Engineering), take it in good faith as it is not the end of life. God probably has something else (even better) for you or you may still join DPR sometime in the future as an Experienced Hire. I am only helping, NOT in any way looking for any 'cheap popularity' as you say cause i am not paid to help, i rather have spent my money responding to OVER 50 requests by calling/texting everyone including YOU. I forgive you cause i understand your frustration/desperation which bad governance in Nigeria has caused. GOODLUCK to you my fellow forumite.

topleader

Newbie Date: 28th November 2011 Join DateNov 2011Posts6

HELP ME CHECK MY NAME PLS

Good day Sir.

Kindly help me check for my name pls.
    this waiting thing is tormenting. Knowing my faith in the process will do me a great good.
    PLS, PLS PLS.

DETAILS

Name: Unubi Abdullahi
    State: Kogi
    Exam no: 1466
    Position interviewed for: Pet. Economist

My phone no is 08035454148.

I clap for you Debrown! You have handled this with so much maturity. I saw Topleader's post and wanted to respond but, I don't go into issues unless I have al the facts. Em...Topleader, you have heard your comrade Debrown. He may not know it but, we both share the same source of info (and he is 100% reliable). Please humbly apologise to your comrade. And lets put this shindig behind us. One love.
    dalogate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by topleader View Post
    I advice that people wait patiently for the release of the list rather concluding on their faith base on finding by Debrown.
    I contacted him and he said my name was not there while it is there in BLOCK LETTERS.

Thanks to Sakabu who does not say what he is not sure of.

Some of these guys are just looking for cheap popularity and they are misleading people.
    a saimilar thing made me miss apt test in 2008 dpr recruitment.

Keep hope alive to the end.
    Well my broda your name z not on d list and trust debrown.one love

Major debrown, really sorry 4 the out burst. Topleader(unubi) must have allowed his loose Canon to fire aimlessly. most people dont knw how to handle apprehensions and anxiety.
    but thank God u handled it maturely.
    lets keep our eyes fixed on the ball (dpr) and avoid distractions.
    so let ur foot soldiers go to work and get us some good news.
    cheers! shalom.
    I salute.

+ Reply