+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 111 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,443 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by saddeeq View Post
    Guy, Y R U wasting your tym n our own. tym too? If U don't have any MEANINGFUL things to say I blve you better keep quite.Yr post is just a repetition of issues that have been dealt with several times on this thread.You need to update yourself daily
    Cheers
    @saddeeq: Im a quite reader on dis trend,for d fact i dnt post dsnt mean i dnt follow proceedings.well,im not here to trade words with u, but never in ur life tell ur fellow man to keep quite or he is wastin his time.(in a meeting or conference).Be guided, dats so inmature of u. Sakubu, debrown n oda ppl has bn contributing to d house n others hv also been affirming it. What hv u trashed: Do u knw wen letters wud b dispatched or do u knw anything about d additional names added(d exalt num n whr d list is presently?) U want me to come out n say letters wud b dispathced on friday den i will b ur friend. No! Saying wat i heard. We r all in d race together. ok.

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by oche e View Post
    My guy, like joke, like joke you don hit 101 post with ya "the lord is good". Yes! I belive you the lord is really good!!
    bros u really they follow this thread.guy wetin u want me to say with all the tension make dey on ground to be to run to God becos he is gooso no be my fault i dey cool my tension.

I asked my source and he said "MERRY XMAS" and that we should patiently wait for second week of January...Dont be annoyed, the passing of the 2012 budget is the main reason behind this delay, am sorry for saying what i heard today...its d reality on ground...be prepared for a new year suprise.......ameeeeeeeeen

Quote Originally Posted by saddeeq View Post
    Naijahotjobbers,
    How u na dey?Alhamdulillah! Allah has done it for me oooohhhh!Just confirmed my name @ FCC.Also confirmed for a friend who applied for experienced position.There are 250 successful candidates on the doc. Titled DPR SELECTED LIST arranged in alphabetical order according to states.The successful candidates comprised of OND, EXPERIENCED AND GRAD TRAINEE.Also some states have up to 9 some 5 and even 4.
    Can't wait to see you guys @ induction.
    Wishing u guys ol da best!U na go mek am too insha Allah
    Have a nice day
    Dis z one of contrbutn he has don to house and som oda post on hw 2 check ur @ fcc.Pls dont say anytin dat u arent asure of it weda he contrbt or not but if u wan 2 c go bac to pag 61,62... upward.gud nit all

@Oscanovic hop u read it @sakabu weldon 4 d in4tn.ONE LOVE GUYZ

Quote Originally Posted by dalogate View Post
    @Oscanovic hop u read it @sakabu weldon 4 d in4tn.ONE LOVE GUYZ
    @dalogate: I neva said he hasnt contributed. Go n read my post very well;i appreciated everyone's contribution. He just cudnt comprehend my post very well before replying it cos he felt im new or i hvnt bn posting here n he feels dis is d only place u can get infor from). Now SAKUBU(a nice guy who has updated dis trend wit evry single infor he hears) has said something similar i heard. hope u guys wud belive him now. U can c d dates moving,frm july to september to November to December now to Jan.(i said it,govmt issues r not certain). Well God dey. Its only prayers now believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    I asked my source and he said "MERRY XMAS" and that we should patiently wait for second week of January...Dont be annoyed, the passing of the 2012 budget is the main reason behind this delay, am sorry for saying what i heard today...its d reality on ground...be prepared for a new year suprise.......ameeeeeeeeen
    Well done broda. Yah, its the reality on ground as at now and its not even a gurantee frm what i gathered. We just need to pray hard it dosent go beyond with another excuse again. One love all.

@Gen Sakabu,tanks for the info.I'v get d impression dat this delay has a lot to do politics bn played.For them to bring a SHELL guy as director instead of the regular NNPC has a lot of meaning.Let's pray wat am tinking now wouldn't happen.Happy xmas in advance.

please stop deceiving these poor people with your stories!!! DPR recruitment has long ago taken another dimension. let me give u one example, as a cluz friend to a son's politician, my friend for d past 2 months has joined the departmnt without going throuh ol these! some olready r there long b4 nw. please lets b sincere with ourselves n face our current jobs n pray 4 NIGERIA. LET ME TELL U SAKABU, UR SOURCE IS JUST DECEIVN U N IF U DOUBT IT I WILL GIV U MA FONE NUMBER N WE WILL N IF U R CLUZ 2 ABUJA I WILL CONFIRM THIS 2 U. MERRY XMAS TO ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    please stop deceiving these poor people with your stories!!! DPR recruitment has long ago taken another dimension. let me give u one example, as a cluz friend to a son's politician, my friend for d past 2 months has joined the departmnt without going throuh ol these! some olready r there long b4 nw. please lets b sincere with ourselves n face our current jobs n pray 4 NIGERIA. LET ME TELL U SAKABU, UR SOURCE IS JUST DECEIVN U N IF U DOUBT IT I WILL GIV U MA FONE NUMBER N WE WILL N IF U R CLUZ 2 ABUJA I WILL CONFIRM THIS 2 U. MERRY XMAS TO ALL.

what will he gain by deceiving us to us

@depacalon there is nothing lyk decieving here, d recruitment is still on and sakabu is ryt.....jst cos sum1 told u he has started working there ?, its normal for ppl 2 b recruited tru d back door......so jst calm down and kp praying....hopefully by jan. Wen d budget has been passed we shall b cald

@Depacalon: My frend, first i really dont kno what u mean when you say " as a cluz friend to a son's politician" i think you ment to say a close friend to a politician's son...... that aside.
    secondly i think you just experess your openion as everyone in the house has been doing.... i strongly dis agree with you when you say some people have been given letters and they have since started working. if it is with regards to this paprticular recruitment process. its a forum and no one is deceiving anyone ... any coment posted here r not just manufactured from the sky... most r closely related to what is happen in reality. i really dont kno you or what you reasons are for making such coment but i strongly believe that everything is on course and by the special grace of God everything about DPR recruitment will surey come to an end soon. Marry Xmas to you too.

+ Reply