+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 161 of 401 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,093 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@korokoro , ur statement is nt clear. ar u trying 2 say its has been cancelled or they want to carry out new recruitment or they hav carried out som replacement on the 250 former list. pls clarify

What's τ̅ђё latest pls

Yes woo.. Abeg wetin de hapn. Why is d house so calm?

Calmmm? After more than 200 comments? Haba pple r very tired... Pls bfore DPR wil frustrate someone...God wil gv u a better offer to frustrate dem...

Quote Originally Posted by abadani2 View Post

Calmmm? After more than 2000 comments? Haba pple r very tired... Pls bfore DPR wil frustrate someone...God wil gv u a better offer to frustrate dem...

Quote Originally Posted by abadani2 View Post

@debrown pls i sent u a PM

A@ korokoro n all...yes der was a meeting ysterday at the house wit senate commitee on....am not sure. It was on channels news bt I didnt av d opportunity to watch it too. Sum1 close to one of those at d meeting promised to give feedbk (wat dey discussed inside n outside) by close of work today. Recruitment isn't going to b cancelled thon dats for sure. Wld kp u all posted. May God c us thru o

Here's what the meeting was about
    Senate Faults DPR Over Failed Project

http://businessnews.com.ng/2012/03/1...failed-project

Thx HGIS! So apparently nothing was said about d recruitment process this time! All we can do is wait n hope for d best.

@TumTum and Hgis.. U both are correct.. their was also a meeting apart from the one aired on the tv and papers which was basically for the recruitment.... i think conciliation is out of the question now. more names ll be added and hence re-budgeting ...... lets just keep praying as we have and concentrate on other things until this one finally materialize. i personally have a strong conviction that this will end well.... remember guys NOTHING GOOD COMES EASILY!

Quote Originally Posted by Coachi View Post
    @korokoro , ur statement is nt clear. ar u trying 2 say its has been cancelled or they want to carry out new recruitment or they hav carried out som replacement on the 250 former list. pls clarify
    What am tryin to say is dat,from fcc it stand cancel because they urgin some people to watch for new recruitment advert because nass committee have withdrawn their cert on compliance from that 250 list.and order for new recruitment.but all it depends on dpr to make the final say if not for their selfish that they change the guidelines,we would have since resume.but from the look of things we are in difficult era.but was told there will be meetin monday to decide go no go from my source in dpr.let's find out plss.and pray earnestly for gud.

Quote Originally Posted by korokoro View Post
    What am tryin to say is dat,from fcc it stand cancel because they urgin some people to watch for new recruitment advert because nass committee have withdrawn their cert on compliance from that 250 list.and order for new recruitment.but all it depends on dpr to make the final say if not for their selfish that they change the guidelines,we would have since resume.but from the look of things we are in difficult era.but was told there will be meetin monday to decide go no go from my source in dpr.let's find out plss.and pray earnestly for gud.
    Thank u & may Allah bless us all with the offer (Amin)!

Quote Originally Posted by korokoro View Post
    Jokes aside.. My source had comfirm this to me earlier but when i asked the date for the new exercise, he said the greenlight is always given from abuja(the minstr) and further went ahead to say that the system is overheated for now with post probing and curruption activities.. What we should all be concern is just 1thing.. FAIRNESS.. which seems more unfamiliar in the country.

+ Reply