+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 163 of 401 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,107 to 2,119 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by vin20 View Post
    My fellow forumite why i have been saying that pib is delaying the recruitment process is that, all what i know when ever the list is released hightest three month most of the successifull candidate,s will move or make the new nnpc especially the engineers and scientist among the hopefull. Anyway that my dream and my dream normally come to pass,
    sorry for nnpc hopeull ok

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

This turned UP my own life ...!
    There are thousands of people out there; regular people like you and me searching for a way to make money legally and easily especially in these times when good jobs are hard to find.
    Well, here is a reliable way we can do that.
    Give this article a chance – everything on it is true, and it can help you get that cash you need, with just an investment of $16.00.
    When I came across this reading in one forum and decided to try it, I figured at least 6 people will respond out of the millions of people that use the internet…..but I was wrong! In 3 days, I made my $16 back, made $ 4,500 within the first month, and my liberty reserve account keeps on growing even while I sleep.
    You should give this a try; you have nothing to lose and thousands of dollars to gain!!!
    All u need is:
    -A functioning email address
    -A liberty reserve account .If you already have one, just proceed. But if not, open a Liberty reserve account for FREE, go to www.libertyreserve.com and create an account.
    -A PC with internet connection (the café just around you will do).
    Let’s get started:
    A.Once you have created an account, Fund your liberty reserve account with $17 (considering account charges) from any of the Exchangers listed on liberty reserve site or use any of the following;
    www.nigeriagoldexchange.com
    www.londongoldexchange.com
    www.ebuygold.com
    www.asianagold.com
    www.goldtotem.com
    (Note: with these exchangers, you can easily fund and withdraw cash from your account.)

B.Sending Liberty Reserve money
    It is an undeniable law that we must give in order to receive.
    After funding the account, you are to send $5 each to the 3 liberty reserve accounts listed below;

1) U1208439
    2) U1068482
    3) U5641822

You can do this by going to the account section of your liberty reserve and transfer $5 to each of the accounts above.
    Note: the caption in the ‘note’ section for the transfer should read: ‘please add me to your email list’
    With this caption/note in place, I’ll add you to my list and you’ll keep earning as long as everyone on this list is earning.

C.After funding, strike out the first account from the list, and write the second account number on the first position-line. Then move the third account to the second position. The last line is now free for you. You put the number of your own liberty reserve account into this vacant 3rd line and send this message to 100 different forums, or to an email list/directory of at least 250 people.
    DO IT Like this:
    1) U2456190
    2) U1208439
    3) Enter Your Liberty Reserve account number here
    Make all the necessary changes, but try to preserve the main idea. Put this article to at least 250 forums and News Groups. Remember, the more forums you send this article to, the higher will be your income.
    To get forums, news groups and message boards, search google for pages like: millionaire message boards, money making message boards, opportunity message boards, online money message boards, etc. and you’ll find so many of them. Post your already edited message there.
    No tricks... I hesitated a bit but I thought… after all I didn't risk anything but $16 ...and decided to try. Just guess what happened!!! In 2 days, money started to arrive ... I was really shocked! And thought it would stop soon. But it didn't.
    I made $30 during the first week, by the end of the second week I had more than $1500, now, after 4 weeks, I have about $4500 and the sum grows very quickly. That's all at a price of $16!!!
    Please, read this twice! Follow these instructions honestly and carefully, and you'll start getting money. It's very simple! It's legal. And you have to invest only $16LR... money that can’t even afford me a nice pair of shoes!
    THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO. BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
    That’s it! NOW GO MAKE SOME GOOD CASH.
    C YOU AT D TOP!!!!!!

As u await your appointment letters make some monies for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by papilo11 View Post
    This turned UP my own life ...! There are thousands of people out there; regular people like you and me searching for a way to make money legally and easily especially in these times when good jobs are hard to find. Well, here is a reliable way we can do that. Give this article a chance – everything on it is true, and it can help you get that cash you need, with just an investment of $16.00. When I came across this reading in one forum and decided to try it, I figured at least 6 people will respond out of the millions of people that use the internet…..but I was wrong! In 3 days, I made my $16 back, made $ 4,500 within the first month, and my liberty reserve account keeps on growing even while I sleep. You should give this a try; you have nothing to lose and thousands of dollars to gain!!! All u need is: -A functioning email address -A liberty reserve account .If you already have one, just proceed. But if not, open a Liberty reserve account for FREE, go to www.libertyreserve.com and create an account. -A PC with internet connection (the café just around you will do). Let’s get started: A.Once you have created an account, Fund your liberty reserve account with $17 (considering account charges) from any of the Exchangers listed on liberty reserve site or use any of the following; www.nigeriagoldexchange.com www.londongoldexchange.com www.ebuygold.com www.asianagold.com www.goldtotem.com (Note: with these exchangers, you can easily fund and withdraw cash from your account.) B.Sending Liberty Reserve money It is an undeniable law that we must give in order to receive. After funding the account, you are to send $5 each to the 3 liberty reserve accounts listed below; 1) U1208439 2) U1068482 3) U5641822 You can do this by going to the account section of your liberty reserve and transfer $5 to each of the accounts above. Note: the caption in the ‘note’ section for the transfer should read: ‘please add me to your email list’ With this caption/note in place, I’ll add you to my list and you’ll keep earning as long as everyone on this list is earning. C.After funding, strike out the first account from the list, and write the second account number on the first position-line. Then move the third account to the second position. The last line is now free for you. You put the number of your own liberty reserve account into this vacant 3rd line and send this message to 100 different forums, or to an email list/directory of at least 250 people. DO IT Like this: 1) U2456190 2) U1208439 3) Enter Your Liberty Reserve account number here Make all the necessary changes, but try to preserve the main idea. Put this article to at least 250 forums and News Groups. Remember, the more forums you send this article to, the higher will be your income. To get forums, news groups and message boards, search google for pages like: millionaire message boards, money making message boards, opportunity message boards, online money message boards, etc. and you’ll find so many of them. Post your already edited message there. No tricks... I hesitated a bit but I thought… after all I didn't risk anything but $16 ...and decided to try. Just guess what happened!!! In 2 days, money started to arrive ... I was really shocked! And thought it would stop soon. But it didn't. I made $30 during the first week, by the end of the second week I had more than $1500, now, after 4 weeks, I have about $4500 and the sum grows very quickly. That's all at a price of $16!!! Please, read this twice! Follow these instructions honestly and carefully, and you'll start getting money. It's very simple! It's legal. And you have to invest only $16LR... money that can’t even afford me a nice pair of shoes! THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO. BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! That’s it! NOW GO MAKE SOME GOOD CASH. C YOU AT D TOP!!!!!!As u await your appointment letters make some monies for yourself.
    i am not interested in this cheap way of making money. please look elsewhere.

@papillo11 guy wetin be ur own self u go make the money urself this place na for dpr staffs to be we discuss about the future of dpr here so find ur way out make i meet u here again.thanks

@papilo11 make i no meet u here again.

guys pls try and check ur bp's..these days it has been proven hbp doesn't affect the aged alone. A piece of medical advice.

Quote Originally Posted by vin20 View Post
    My fellow forumite why i have been saying that pib is delaying the recruitment process is that, all what i know when ever the list is released hightest three month most of the successifull candidate,s will move or make the new nnpc especially the engineers and scientist among the hopefull. Anyway that my dream and my dream normally come to pass,
    I Fear You..oo

[QMy fellow forumite why i have been saying that pib is delaying the recruitment process is that, all what i know when ever the list is released hightest three month most of the successifull candidate,s will move or make the new nnpc especially the engineers and scientist among the hopefull. Anyway that my dream and my dream normally come to pass

Thank God for your life. I need to add that it is not also only in size. Do your vital signs regularly. a stitch in time saves nine. Life is too precious to be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by birdzflyskyhigh View Post
    guys pls try and check ur bp's..these days it has been proven hbp doesn't affect the aged alone. A piece of medical advice.

@sakabu, why the silence for 3wks,is good you inform the house the situation on ground from dpr whether gud or bad.so that people will know their stand.@fcc it is cancel and at dpr its not.so is gud to know the house stand since you got information from dpr,their stand is the final.

Sakabu is a wise fella. He's bidding his time. I've told you guys to listen to what next he has to say. That'd be conclusive.

Some badt guys invading this our wonderful forum and hijacked everywhere.Now our Generals re no where to be found.Likes of @ABCD1234 etc.Shebi u guys has succeded in launching ur BH bomb here? Now peeps re desperate for latest info and no one to share.God dey

Some badt guys invading this our wonderful forum and hijacked everywhere.Now our Generals re no where to be found.Likes of @ABCD1234 etc.Shebi u guys has succeded in launching ur BH bomb here? Now peeps re desperate for latest info and no one to share.God dey

+ Reply