+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 113 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,457 to 1,469 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@sakabu, pls be careful with depacalon, because he keep asking of ur number or wanting to give u his number......

sakabu, debrown, keep the good work........ God dat started it will surely bring it to completion for us all.........
    dalogate likes this.

Good day All,

Let me state emphatically that by God's divine grace we will be called come Januray 2012. This is the revelation i had. Secondly Sakabu is not the DPR director he gets information and whatever he gets from his reliable source he tells us.

Like i have said before i know we are resuming in January 2012. All start preparing by God's grace. The dates might change for the particular time period in which letters are supposed to be issued but not be deceived. This recruitment is one of the fairest recruitment i have seen. To the point that they took it to FCC and people have confirmed their names. Do you think DPR is joking? Certainly not they took their time to make sure they employed based on Merit along with Quota system. So my friends some people what to tarnish the reutation of this recruitment exercise but we thank God who has been on our side. He that started a good work in our lives is faithful and just to see it on to completion. We are expecting to resume in january what if rapture occurs before then who knows. Only God knows tomorow. So if Sakabu comes and tells us that we should expect our letters first week of January it is expectation. So we should expect. He is not betting his life on it. It is the information that he received that he is relaying.

Gen Sakabu and Gen Deborwn and other reliable informants keep doing the good work you are doing. God will reward you. @ 250 names including me. God who started it is faithful and just to see it on to completion.

Yes i agree with Namtari that there are special candidates but you see everything must follow due process. Even the President follows the constitution so no matter what whether through 250 names or through high profile candidacy. Due process must be in place. Dont forget who will pay the salary of the new hopeful. Federal Government. So just imagine substituting 250 names that is signed sealed and delivered and dont forget the names emanated from DPR after rigorous interviews.I know of someone who while he was being interviewed got a remark "Thats Very Correct" and by God's divine grace the individual has his name on the 250 list.

So let me reiterate again. The God who has started it will finish it. The battle is mine says the lord of host. So @ All 250 names me included. AS LONG AS GOD liveth NOTHING SHALL TAMPER WITH THOSE NAMES. COME NEXT YEAR JANUARY 2012 we shall be called to resume by God's divine grace. THE GIFTS AND CALLING OF GOD IS WITHOUT REPENTANCE.

@ Nelsono what we want here is evidence to back your claim. What is the content of the letter?When is the resumption date? Where was she posted to? Well let her furnish you with such details. Dont forget alot of us have friends over at DPR who also give us information. For now the only authetic fact about DPR is that only Junior staff have resumed. Secondly the general consensus is that resumption is January 2012. So by January 2012 when all the 250 potential DPR employees + X amount of high profile candidates are called to resume what will you now say?

The last time in 2008 resumed some people resumed Mid January and i believe ours will follow suit.

@ 250 Fellow DPR Colleagues come Januray next year.

God is in control. Do not be deceived whatever a man soweth that shall he surely reap. The BLESSING OF THE LORD MAKETH RICH AND ADDED NO SORROW. Relax in the finished work of JESUS.

IT IS WELL

GOD IS IN CONTROL.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

@ JJ God is Good.. Thanks for ur update. Will try n ask ma bruv to ask his frnd whtz d content of her employment letter i.e. Resumption date, wia she was posted to, etc. Pls note ma bruv doesnt work in DPR.

Thanks all.
    dalogate likes this.
    "

patience is a virtue. Pls house we've come this far,hence no need to start sowing seeds of despair . I know God's appointed time must surely come to past. Be still. Just keep praying and watching.
    Peaches

@All, I met one of the senators in Oil and Gas and he put a call to the Director of DPR! From their phone discussion, the recruitment is still on and ofcourse there's gonna be additional names. I'm not siding any1 but I think some ppl are just tired of waiting. But pls if u r one of those ppl kindly stop checking for updates here rather than posting rubbish. There's no policy on here that says d highest person that posts must get this job! So let's help each other by keeping mute when necessary
    Eby4me, it's a while. Hope u r cool
    Merry max guys

M
    Quote Originally Posted by amakamax View Post
    @All, I met one of the senators in Oil and Gas and he put a call to the Director of DPR! From their phone discussion, the recruitment is still on and ofcourse there's gonna be additional names. I'm not siding any1 but I think some ppl are just tired of waiting. But pls if u r one of those ppl kindly stop checking for updates here rather than posting rubbish. There's no policy on here that says d highest person that posts must get this job! So let's help each other by keeping mute when necessary
    Eby4me, it's a while. Hope u r cool
    Merry max guys
    MMM!!! Amaka!!! U go fear connection na.Pls check ya pm n revert to me ASAP.

The additional list will be added after some pple out of the 250 did not finally got in to DPR during induction/documentation, reasons:
    -Fake Certificate lyk (not genuine NYSC certificate presented during interview, edited WAEC)
    -Failed medicals
    -did not show because may be SHELL, CHEVRON, AGIP or TOTAl employed you
    -Petition coming in that you are not from your state
    -Some may b dead.
    In 2008, almost 44 people are added from the reserve list during induction...this is how far i can tell the house

debrown likes this.

QUOTE=SAKABU;552048]The additional list will be added after some pple out of the 250 did not finally got in to DPR during induction/documentation, reasons:
    -Fake Certificate lyk (not genuine NYSC certificate presented during interview, edited WAEC)
    -Failed medicals
    -Some may b dead.
    In 2008, almost 44 people are added from the reserve list during induction...this is how far i can tell the house

[/QUOTE]

Thanks plenty my Gen.
    I'v same issue on ground now. My cousin whom his/her name is on the list got a job wit NLNG.He/she is nt taking the offer.But the prob now is dat we read different courses.Will his/her replacement be someone wat read same course or could be the next highest pointer?

Can someone fail medicals? What do they actually check during medicals?
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    The additional list will be added after some pple out of the 250 did not finally got in to DPR during induction/documentation, reasons:
    -Failed medicals
    -Some may b dead.

Debrown, Thank Ɣ☺ΰ for replying M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ message! It is well.

Quote Originally Posted by fajeminigba View Post
    Debrown, Thank for replying M message! It is well.
    U r welcome! Best regards.

How are you guys faring? It really pains me the way our youths are without jobs.pls don't forget to pray regarding this. Very important.
    dalogate likes this.

Ha! People, do u think ur the only ones waiting to know the outcome of DPR recruitment? I tell u even Satan or Shahitan (islam) also has agents who want to demoralize us. THe are certain posts that we need to ignore, as not all humans are of the same level of intelligence and mental state. My ppl we know ourselves, and we know that we have laboured to keep this thread positive and HONEST. Sakabu, Debrown, Saddeeq, yours sincerely, Dennis Bergs,Oando, Amakamax, Eby4me, JJ God is good, korokoro and a lot of other wonderful people have the interest of this house at heart. God will see us thru. If u don't get setacks and discouragements along the way, it simply means that what ur running after, isn't worth afterall. RELAX!
    debrown likes this.

+ Reply