+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 114 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,470 to 1,482 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

fellow comrades, we have waited enough it is time for the whole world to hear our predicament. it is said that faith without work is dead. it is time to back our faith with work. mr president will be addressing the press today let us all go to his facebook and drop our questions there i know he do read his face book this whole process is becoming unending. just posted my to him now. go to
    A new thread for NNPC Hopeful on 262 and you will see his face book address. let us ask him to help us put an end to this recruitment exercise by asking the successful ones to resume immediately.

@ Archbishop. Good day i agree that the Bible said faith without work is dead. But dont forget The Bible CATEROGICALLY said WHO THROUGH FAITH AND PATIENCE Obtained the PROMISES. HOW LONG DID ABRAHAM WAIT u r an ArchBishop i Guess you know A SILVER JUBILEE. So My advise to everybody is enjoy the festive season.

We do not control the HAND of Time only God does and he has set an appointed time for our resumption. i would only suggest bombarding the Presidents page if and only if the recruitment ends up in a corrupt manner i.e wrongful substitution of 250 names signed sealed and delivered.

Since we know that God is on our side and he that is in us is greater than he that is in the world. There is absolutely no need to fight the battle because the Scriptures said THE BATTLE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD OF HOST.

SO @ All Just relax lets live NNPC thread for them. We here TRUST IN THE ALMIGHTY and he will DEFINITELY FIGHT FOR US. FOR THE VISION IS FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, EVEN THOUGH IT TARRIES WAIT FOR IT IT SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SURELY COME TO PASS COME NEXT YEAR JANUARY 2012 by God's divine grace.

@ ALL ENJOY ALL THE FESTIVE SEASON. GEN DEBROWN, GEN SAKABU, OANDO, EBY4ME, CH2k4,DENNIS BERGKAMP,KOROKORO and all others adding value to the thread keep up the good work. ALL your seeds SHALL surely germinate and u will eat what you have sown a 100 fold. Since the scripture says the HUSBANDMAN must be partaker of the FIRST FRUITS.

IT IS WELL.

Merry Christmans to ALL Once again.

God is in control.

Good day All,

@ All to further add to what Gen Sakabu said. "Some People may be DEAD" now thats food for thought. Do you guys know that there are only about 20 Potential DPR stations nation wide. That means we will have about 250 people minimum travelling to resume once offer letters are out. Do we know whether God who knows the end of a thing from the beginning is making sure we resume at a time when the road is clear void of unnecessary traffic jams, armed robbers and accidents.

God has seen everything ahead. He knows the End of a thing from the beginning. So if God lays it in DPR's heart to send our letters in January 2012 to resume mid january it is going to be for good beacause the SCRIPTURES SAYS ALL THINGS (INCLUDING 1,2, 3 months delay in sending out offer letters to successful candidates) WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD TO THEM WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE)

Let us all relax it is well. God has a good plan and he that started a good thing in our lives is faithful and Just to see it unto completion.

My Advice is prayers for the fulfilment of the vision and journey mercies both to our respective post and to the proposed induction venue where ever that might be. ONLY GOD KNOWS.

But one thing is certain GOD CAN NOT LIE.

@ ALL ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I totally agree with u. If its by prayer alone Nigeria shd be the greatest country in the world.
    Dear hopefuls, let's try to do our bit and affect aspects we can control by informing the govt of our plight.
    As for me I have made it a point of duty to post a comment on gej's FB page daily, till the issue is addressed.
    There's absolutely nothing to lose and potentially lots to gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcbishop View Post
    fellow comrades, we have waited enough it is time for the whole world to hear our predicament. it is said that faith without work is dead. it is time to back our faith with work. mr president will be addressing the press today let us all go to his facebook and drop our questions there i know he do read his face book this whole process is becoming unending. just posted my to him now. go to
    A new thread for NNPC Hopeful on 262 and you will see his face book address. let us ask him to help us put an end to this recruitment exercise by asking the successful ones to resume immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ God is good View Post
    @ Archbishop. Good day i agree that the Bible said faith without work is dead. But dont forget The Bible CATEROGICALLY said WHO THROUGH FAITH AND PATIENCE Obtained the PROMISES. HOW LONG DID ABRAHAM WAIT u r an ArchBishop i Guess you know A SILVER JUBILEE. So My advise to everybody is enjoy the festive season.

We do not control the HAND of Time only God does and he has set an appointed time for our resumption. i would only suggest bombarding the Presidents page if and only if the recruitment ends up in a corrupt manner i.e wrongful substitution of 250 names signed sealed and delivered.

Since we know that God is on our side and he that is in us is greater than he that is in the world. There is absolutely no need to fight the battle because the Scriptures said THE BATTLE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD OF HOST.

SO @ All Just relax lets live NNPC thread for them. We here TRUST IN THE ALMIGHTY and he will DEFINITELY FIGHT FOR US. FOR THE VISION IS FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, EVEN THOUGH IT TARRIES WAIT FOR IT IT SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SURELY COME TO PASS COME NEXT YEAR JANUARY 2012 by God's divine grace.

@ ALL ENJOY ALL THE FESTIVE SEASON. GEN DEBROWN, GEN SAKABU, OANDO, EBY4ME, CH2k4,DENNIS BERGKAMP,KOROKORO and all others adding value to the thread keep up the good work. ALL your seeds SHALL surely germinate and u will eat what you have sown a 100 fold. Since the scripture says the HUSBANDMAN must be partaker of the FIRST FRUITS.

IT IS WELL.

Merry Christmans to ALL Once again.

God is in control.

Choii!!!! This one na Biology Note

@Amakamax,u didn't send me the stuff again.Am still waiting pls.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    The additional list will be added after some pple out of the 250 did not finally got in to DPR during induction/documentation, reasons:
    -Fake Certificate lyk (not genuine NYSC certificate presented during interview, edited WAEC)
    -Failed medicals
    -did not show because may be SHELL, CHEVRON, AGIP or TOTAl employed you
    -Petition coming in that you are not from your state
    -Some may b dead.
    In 2008, almost 44 people are added from the reserve list during induction...this is how far i can tell the house

@SAKUBU: first let me commend ur effort in dis house. I also get very vital infor too frm a top manager tru my broda who is on intenship at DPR,lagos. And i hv even gone there twice dis month,bt as amaka hs above evrybody musnt post. Bt i hd to start posting recently wen d issue of additional 48/50 names came up cos i had call my source to confirm dat bt he sd no figure yet bt names r bn added.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    The additional list will be added after some pple out of the 250 did not finally got in to DPR during induction/documentation, reasons:
    -Fake Certificate lyk (not genuine NYSC certificate presented during interview, edited WAEC)
    -Failed medicals
    -did not show because may be SHELL, CHEVRON, AGIP or TOTAl employed you
    -Petition coming in that you are not from your state
    -Some may b dead.
    In 2008, almost 44 people are added from the reserve list during induction...this is how far i can tell the house

SECONDLY, @SAKUBU: Contrary to dis post,my source sd d recruitment process is stiil n more names r added, d added names which is on going is very very much diffrnt frm wat u were tryin to say,he calld urs 'substituted names'. They r substituted wen d reasons above happens and its not done at once.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPACALON View Post
    please stop deceiving these poor people with your stories!!! DPR recruitment has long ago taken another dimension. let me give u one example, as a cluz friend to a son's politician, my friend for d past 2 months has joined the departmnt without going throuh ol these! some olready r there long b4 nw. please lets b sincere with ourselves n face our current jobs n pray 4 NIGERIA. LET ME TELL U SAKABU, UR SOURCE IS JUST DECEIVN U N IF U DOUBT IT I WILL GIV U MA FONE NUMBER N WE WILL N IF U R CLUZ 2 ABUJA I WILL CONFIRM THIS 2 U. MERRY XMAS TO ALL.
    @dapacalon: u dnt hv to insult ppl na.Ther is a hidden truth in your post. I confirmed dat,bt u didnt present it very well. 4real ppl can come tru d back door(d govtmt is corrupt,even EFCC,ICPC,NNPC,DPR,INEC. e.tc) bt no one on dis current recruitmt hv started yet. Bt ther r powers frm above dat must b obeyd. Few graduates(didnt take part in d onging recritmt) frm above stared work in some positions dat were left vacant as d process ws on. It has to b filled and oda came frm above. The present recruitment process is very much alive.

Quote Originally Posted by arcbishop View Post
    U want d whole world to hear?? So fuuny. Y cant d owner of d world hear u first. U think bombarding his facebook page wud u gv u ur letter. The page he visits or d one his PA visits. Just becos of DPR work,wat of oda recruitments over time like..NDA,CUSTOMS,ICPC,FIRS and PRISONS,e.tc. Dat page is even corrupt n so filled wit differnt writ ups. That page was politically opend wen he was canvassin for votes. Its only GOD that wud save us. Nt jonathan! He is only a politicain representin a party(PDP). He evn tak orders frm some cabals.Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarnovic View Post
    SECONDLY, @SAKUBU: Contrary to dis post,my source sd d recruitment process is stiil n more names r added, d added names which is on going is very very much diffrnt frm wat u were tryin to say,he calld urs 'substituted names'. They r substituted wen d reasons above happens and its not done at once.
    @Oscarnovic,this ur post ehhh...is quite confusing.Pls re u opposing wat SAKABU said regarding the 48 names or wat?
    Pls be more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    @Oscarnovic,this ur post ehhh...is quite confusing.Pls re u opposing wat SAKABU said regarding the 48 names or wat?
    Pls be more specific.
    @oando: the post is clear na. More names are bn added to 250names. While in d effect of dos reasons sakubu mentiond (i.e faild medical,mayb u reject d offer,document falsification(after verification)) hapns,names r sustituted to fill d vacuum created(its nt done at a particular date as d various reasons abv mit come up at diffrnt time). So d additional names(on going) is very much diffrent frm d substituted names(yet to b done).

All: Ok and dont worry, time tells...HAPPY XMAS/NEW YEAR

+ Reply